Reseller Customer Accounts
Welcome... Resellers & Consultants!
We are here to help you make money! We have been serving the reseller market since 1991. We have the right products at the right prices with the right services to help you grow your business.
The majority of our customers are resellers, both large and small. We offer the following incentives for repeated volume purchases:
As you can see, the more you buy from Directron.com, the more you save!
We also offer the following tools for resellers:
(1) Save shopping baskets for registered users. You can compare the prices of different system configurations to quote your customers. Each shopping basket can be named, saved, and changed independently.
(2) You can view your order history with us at http://myshopping.yahoo.com/ if you're registered with Yahoo.
(3) You can order items from us and have it Blind Drop-Shipped (BDS) directly to your customer while the invoice is mailed to you. The package will appear to be from you instead of Directron.com. This is especially a great tool for resellers who sell our products through online auction sites.
(4) Texas resellers and other identifies who are qualified not to pay sales tax have to add the No Texas Sales Tax item to their shopping basket to request us to remove sales tax manually after an order is placed. You must have filled out and faxed to us a copy of the Texas Reseller Permit form before we can issue this special code to you. Once you fax the form to us, please e-mail to credit_NOSPAM@directron.us to get your code (remove _NOSPAM manually). You must fax us a copy of the
Texas Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate to 281-754-4965. (Acrobat Reader is required to fill out these forms).
(5) If you would like to receive customer leads and service business from Directron.com, please consider joining our nation-wide
(6) An affiliate program.
(7) If you have further questions please contact (NOSPAM)Reseller_sales@directron.us.
Payment Options for Resellers
The majority of our customers pay with
credit cards. You may consider the following advantages in paying with credit cards:
Directron.com currently does not give net-terms to resellers unless you are a very established reseller.
- Essentially 30-day net-term with 25-30 day grace period
- Monthly statements showing purchasing details
- No account application is necessary with major credit cards
- Many credit card companies provide 1-2% cash back
For very established resellers who prefer a net term with Directron.com, the criteria in getting net-terms from Directron.com include but are not limited to the following:
Established Minimum Average balance Possible Net-term
5 years $200,000 14-days
8 years $200,000 21-days
10 years $300,000 30-days
If you think your company is qualified and prefers a net-term with Directron.com, here is a link on how to receive a Directron.com
account application form. Keep in mind that the approval process for a net-term may take up to 21 weeks. Directron.com always prefers a prepay or COD for the first transaction.
Help Desk: | Q & A on "Reseller" |
Reseller's Forum |
Related Items: | Resellers Home | Tools Specifically for Resellers | Government Accounts | Academic Accounts | Corporate Accounts | Account Applications | Affiliate Program |