Syba USB to Printer Port Adapter, Centronic Port, RoHS Compliant, Model: SD-USB-P
USB to Printer Port Adapter, Centronic Port, RoHS Compliant.
- Part number: SD-USB-P.
- Fully PNP Compatible.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 Full Speed (12 Mbps) specification.
- Compliant with IEEE 1284-1994 specification for Bi-directional parallel peripheral interface.
- Provides up to 12 mbps data throughput.
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification 1.1.
- Draws power from the USB connection.
- Connect directly to Centronic (36-pin) port.
- Driver is not needed for Windows Win2k/XP/Server 2003/Vista.
- PC computer with one USB host port.
- MS Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista.
- Includes USB to Printer adapter, and user manual.
| Syba Company Website |
This item is RoHS compliant. to find out more about RoHS, please Click here for more information.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Carry-121508)
| Syba Computer Products
| Parallel and Serial Cables and Accessories
| USB Adapters, Cables, Hubs, and Accessories
| USB Cables (External)
| Printer Accessories and Consumables
| USB Extension Cables
| Back to Top / Order This Item |