The new Shuttle SP35P2 Pro features the new Intel P35 Chipset supporting the latest Intel multi-core processors up to 1333MHz and the upcoming Intel 45nm processors. Gamers are able to take advantage of the higher memory performance with less power consumption to run even the most memory intensive applications such as high-definition video and in-depth 3D graphics with ease.
SP35P2 Pro also provides an added layer of security with the integrated biometric Fingerprint Recognition Technology ensures your personal documents and information are kept safe. In addition, data sharing is much faster and more convenient than before with e-SATA and innovative USB Speed-Link feature, which easily connects and shares data between 2 PCs.
Next Generation Intel 45nm Processor.
Intel LGA775 Processor Support.
Intel P35 Express Chipset.
OASIS Cooling Technology.
Advanced Security for Your Digital Information.
Innovative USB Speed-Link Technology.
Dynamic Over-clocking Technology.
All Solid Capacitors Motherboard Design.
Supports Windows Vista Premium.
80 PLUS Certified Power Supply.
Form Factor: Shuttle Form Factor.
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo series with 1066MHz FSB.
Intel Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo series with 1333MHz FSB.
Chipset: Intel P35 + ICH9R.
4 x 240pin DDR2 DIMM slots,2GB per DIMM(Max 8GB).
Support Dual channel DDR2 667/800.
Realtek ALC888. 7.1 channel High Definition Audio. Support S/PDIF in/out function.
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-T specifications compliant. 10Mb/s,100Mb/s,1Gb/s operation.
Support Wake-ON-LAN function.
Complies with 1394 OHCI specification revision 1.0.
Support 400Mb/s,200Mb/s,100Mb/s data transfer rate.
(4) on board 3.0Gb/s bandwidth SATAII.
(2) 3.0Gb/s bandwidth eSATA in back panel.
(1) UltraDMA 100 channel master from JMicron JMB368.
(4) Serial ATA connectors. (1) ATA100 bus master IDE connector.
(1) Mini card slot (support Intel mobile turbo memory ). (2) 2x5 pin USB 2.0 header.
(1) Floppy connector. (3) 4pin fan connectors. (1) 3pin fan connectors.
(1) 3pin fan connector. (1) 12V for main power connector.
(1) 12V for standby power connector. (1) PS/2 keyboard/mouse header.
(2) USB 2.0 ports. (1) Mini IEEE1394. (1) Microphone-In. (1) Fingerprint sensor.
Power-On button. Reset button. Speed-Link button. Power LED. HDD LED.
(1) PCI-E x16 slot. (1) PCI slot. (6) USB 2.0 ports. (1) IEEE 1394.
(1) Gigabyte Ethernet port. (2) eSATA port. (1) S/PDIF Coaxial out.
(1) S/PDIF Optical in. (1) S/PDIF Optical out.
325(L) x 210(W) x 220(H) mm.
Input: 100 - 240V AC. Support 80 PLUS.
Dimensions: 85(W) x 83(H) x150(D) mm.
XPC Multi-Language User Guide. XPC CD Driver (Vista / XP 32 bit and FingerPrint Driver).
Bonus CD (PC-Cillin2007 and Acrobat Reader 8.1).
I.C.E Technology CPU heat-pipe.
Cables: (2) SATA cable (pre-install), (1) IDE CD-ROM cable (pre-install),
(1) Floppy cable, (1) Power cord.
Others: Screws, Heatsink Compound.
Limited Warranty: One year manufacturer warranty. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless test is paid before shipping. (dxy111607)
Notes: (1) This is a computer barebone system, not include CPU, Memory, Hard Disk Drive.
(2) Free USPS ground shipping for continental U.S.A. Shipping will be added manually for any other shipping method. More shipping may be applied for additional items to the same order.