Would you like to be notified when this item is available?
Enter your email address below and click Auto-Notify to receive automatic notification.
Part Number: NC-STM600EW-100NAS
Netgear ProSecure STM600 Web and Email Threat Management Appliance STM600EW-100NAS, 4 Gigabit RJ45 Ports with Failure
Bypass, 1-Year Bundle
The ProSecure STM series of Web and email security appliances combine best-of-breed security
technologies and patented Stream Scanning Technology to protect businesses against today's
Web and email threats. Viruses and spyware hosted on Web pages, email phishing attacks,
spam, malware infected emails, and other threats are now all part of a regular repertoire of
sophisticated blended attacks that businesses now face.
While other solutions significantly dilute the efficacy of their offering by either utilizing open
source or cutting essential features and services from their enterprise products to cut costs,
ProSecure has partnered with industry-leading Kaspersky Lab and Commtouch to bring
best-of-breed enterprise-strength Web and email security technologies to the STM platform.
Best-of-breed Anti-malware Engine:
- Enterprise-class malware scan engine
from Kaspersky Lab
- Over 3 million malware signatures
- Hourly automatic signature updates
- ICSA Labs certified
ProSecure Patented Stream Scanning Technology:
- Data streams are processed as they enter the network
- Low latency Web traffic scanning
Distributed Spam Analysis Anti-spam Technology:
- Hybrid in-the-cloud architecture
- Gathers threat data from over 50 million global sources
- New spam is classified and detected within minutes
- No learning period, works right out of the box
- Minimal false positives
- Highly adaptive to all types of spam
Distributed Web Analysis URL Filtering:
- Next generation hybrid in-the-cloud URL filtering technology
- Hundreds of millions of categorized URLs
- New Web sites are categorized in real-time
- 64 categories
- User- and group-based filtering
This item is RoHS compliant. to find out more about RoHS, please Click here for more information.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. Two years from invoice date with Manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (dxy030612)