Directron NUC PC Student Edition 1: Black Intel NUC BOXDC3217IYE Core i3-3217U, 1.8Ghz CPU QS77 chipset , 8GB DDR3 SODIMM, 180GB mSATA SSD, LCD, wireless keyboard and mouse combo and headset
Click Here to Order
Ultra Compact, Ultra Impact, Visibly Smart.
Just in time for a new school year. Pick up a Directron NUC Student PC for your student today!
Its time for a new All-in-One. Presenting the Intel NUC, Next Unit of Computing. Anywhere you could put an All-in-One, you can put a NUC. Need digital signage? Need a point of sale system? Then the Intel NUC is for you.
Imagine a computing device powerful enough to produce stunning visuals with responsive performance. Yet small enough to drive digital signage, kiosks, or other applications demanding performance in a tight space. We did. The result is the Intel Next Unit of Computing (NUC). With a visibly smart Intel Core i3 processor in a highly customizable package, the NUC is a breakthrough in compact but effective computing. Drive two digital displays at once with dual HDMI. Get reliable connectivity through Gigabit LAN. Effortlessly move between applications with smart multitasking delivered by Intel Hyper-Threading Technology.
We've designed the NUC Student PC to include everything you need but your chosen operating system (add that to the cart if you like, we'll install it!). With a nicely priced 21" LCD included, you'll be all set for a great new start to essay writing and internet researching, all in one tiny little package. Wireless keyboard and mouse also included for space saving (no cords!) and a headset to communicate with anybody you need to, great for class projects and interviewing subjects for papers via Skype. Think of the possibilities!
- Processor & Chipset
- Processor Type: Core i3
- Processor Model: i3-3217U
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- Processor Speed: 1.80 GHz
- Cache: 3 MB
- Direct Media Interface: 5 GT/s
- 64-bit Processing: Yes
- Hyper-Threading: Yes
- Chipset Manufacturer: Intel
- Chipset Model: QS77 Express
- Memory in this unit
8GB DDR3 SODIMM 1333 in dual channel configuration
- Storage in this unit
Intel 525 Series 180GB mSATA 6Gb/s MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Display & Graphics
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
- Graphics Controller Model: HD 4000
- Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
- Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- I/O Expansions
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
- Number of Mini PCI Express Slots: 2
- HDMI: Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports: 3
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 3
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of mSATA Interfaces: 1
- Power Description
- Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 65 W
- Physical Characteristics
- Color: Black
- Form Factor: Ultra Compact
- Height: 4.4"
- Width: 4.6"
- Depth: 1.5"
- LCD: ASUS VE228H 21.5in Full HD LED WideScreen Computer LCD.
- Input and Sound: Microsoft Wireless 800 keyboard and mouse combo and Plantronics Audio 628 USB Stereo Headset.
Reference: | Intel NUC BOXDC3217IYE Website |
Operating System sold separately.
Limited Warranty: 30-Day money back from receiving date with restocking fee for non-defective returns. Installed/opened software and shipping are non-refundable. 1 Year Repair/Replacement Warranty. If necessary, consider a totally customized system. Order surge protector and mouse pad to protect your investment.
| All Systems
| How to Clean a PC |
1) Normally a system requires assembly. If you wish for the system to be assembled please allow up to 2 business days for item to ship.
2) We recommend shipping an assembled system via 3 Day shipping methods or better to help reduce the chance of shipping damage. If you wish to save on shipping costs, we recommend ordering the system without assembly and then shipping the kit via UPS Ground.