APC Smart-UPS 750VA/120V Uninterruptible Power Supply SUA750US, 500 Watts / 750 VA, USB and Serial 120V NAFTA
APC Smart-UPS 750VA/120V Uninterruptible Power Supply SUA750US, 500 Watts / 750 VA, USB and Serial 120V NAFTA.
- Output Power Capacity: 500 Watts / 750 VA.
- Max Configurable Power: 500 Watts / 750 VA .
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V.
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load.
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 47 - 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal,57 - 63 Hz for 60 Hz nominal.
- Crest Factor: up to 5 : 1.
- Waveform Type: Sine wave.
- Output Connections: (6) NEMA 5-15R.
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V.
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing).
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P.
- Cord Length: 1.83 meters.
- Input voltage range for main operations: 82 - 144V.
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 75 - 154V.
- Batteries & Runtime:
- Battery Type:
Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof.
- Typical recharge time: 3 hour(s).
- Replacement battery cartridge: RBC48.
- RBC Quantity: 1.
- Typical Backup Time at Half Load: 19.6 minutes (250 Watts).
- Typical Backup Time at Full Load: 6.3 minutes (500 Watts).
- Runtime Chart: Smart-UPS.
- Communications & Management:
- Interface Port(s): DB-9 RS-232,Smart-Slot,USB.
- Control panel:
LED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery : and Overload Indicators.
- Audible Alarm:
Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays.
- Surge Protection and Filtering:
- Surge energy rating: 540 Joules.
- Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449.
- Regulatory Approvals: BSMI,CSA,FCC Part 15 Class A,UL 1778,VCCI.
- Standard Warranty: 2 years repair or replace.
| APC Company Website |
Limited Warranty: One-year from invoice date with Directron.com for equal replacement/repair. 2-year from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No refund or credit after 7 days. Customer is responsible for returning manufacturer defective products unless test is paid before shipping. (hyz022908)
| APC UPS
| Power Supply Mods
| Quiet PSU
| Surge Protectors
| Power Supply
| Rackmount / Industrial
| Accessories PSU
| Back to Top / Order This Item |