The SUPER7COAX surge suppressor from Tripp Lite has 7 outlets and a 7-ft. cord with a space-saving right-angle plug. The unit has 2350 joules of surge energy absorption to handle the strongest surges. Built-in coax jacks prevent surges from damaging your cable/satellite equipment. Diagnostic LEDs alert the user to potential power problems. $75,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada Only). No warranty cards required for coverage!
7-ft. cord with space-saving right-angle plug
Built-in Type F coax jacks prevent surges from damaging your cable / satellite equipment
$75,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada Only) covers connected equipment - No warranty cards required for coverage!
Surge energy absorption: 2,160 joules; 54,500 amps
15 amp circuit breaker
2 diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, line fault & protection present
LEDs Alarms & Switches:
- Diagnostic LEDs: Built-in LEDs confirm suppressor "protection present" (green) and "grounded" (red) status.
- Switches: Two position on/off power switch.
AC Surge / Noise Suppression:
- Protection modes: Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression.
- AC suppression joule rating: 2350 joules.
- Clamping voltage (RMS): 150V.
- AC suppression response time: < 1 ns.
- UL1499 let through rating: 330V - UL Verified.
- EMI / RFI filtering: Up to 20 dB.
Dataline Surge Suppression:
- Coax line protection: 1 line.
Product warranty: Lifetime.
Connected equipment insurance (USA and Canada Only): $75,000.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. Lifetime Warranty from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Alice-030308)