Tripp Lite 120VAC Surge Suppressor, 7 Outlets, 2160 Joules, Model: SUPER7COAX
The SUPER7COAX surge suppressor from Tripp Lite has 7 outlets and a 7-ft. cord with a space-saving right-angle plug. The unit has 2350 joules of surge energy absorption to handle the strongest surges. Built-in coax jacks prevent surges from damaging your cable/satellite equipment. Diagnostic LEDs alert the user to potential power problems. $75,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada Only). No warranty cards required for coverage!
- 7 outlets
- 7-ft. cord with space-saving right-angle plug
- Built-in Type F coax jacks prevent surges from damaging your cable / satellite equipment
- $75,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada Only) covers connected equipment - No warranty cards required for coverage!
- Surge energy absorption: 2,160 joules; 54,500 amps
- 15 amp circuit breaker
- 2 diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, line fault & protection present
- EMI/RFI noise filtering
- Keyhole supports for wall mounting
- Recessed power switch
- Lifetime product warranty
- Output volt amp capacity (amps): 15.
- Output watt capacity (watts): 1800.
- Outlet quantity / type: 7 NEMA 5-15R.
- Outlet orientation: Single row of 5, plus 2 side mounted outlets.
- Transformer accomodation: Supports 3 large transformer plug accessories without covering remaining outlets, accepts up to 5 transformers total.
- Input connection type: NEMA 5-15P.
- Input cord length (ft.): 7 ft..
- Input cord length (m): 2.1.
- Input plug features: Space-saving right angle input plug.
- Input cord gauge, type: 14 gauge, SJT.
- Recommended electrical service: 120V,15A.
- LEDs Alarms & Switches:
- Diagnostic LEDs: Built-in LEDs confirm suppressor "protection present" (green) and "grounded" (red) status.
- Switches: Two position on/off power switch.
- AC Surge / Noise Suppression:
- Protection modes: Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression.
- AC suppression joule rating: 2350 joules.
- Clamping voltage (RMS): 150V.
- AC suppression response time: < 1 ns.
- UL1499 let through rating: 330V - UL Verified.
- EMI / RFI filtering: Up to 20 dB.
- Dataline Surge Suppression:
- Coax line protection: 1 line.
- Product warranty: Lifetime.
- Connected equipment insurance (USA and Canada Only): $75,000.
References: | Tripp Lite Company Website |
- Super7Coax Surge Suppressor.
- Warranty information with instruction manual.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. Lifetime Warranty from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Alice-030308)
| Tripp Lite Products
| Surge Protectors
| Power Supply Mods
| Quiet PSU
| Power Supply
| Accessories PSU
| Back to Top / Order This Item |