Would you like to be notified when this item is available?
Enter your email address below and click Auto-Notify to receive automatic notification.
Part Number: ROU-TD-W8950ND
TP-Link 150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router, 4 x 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports, 1 x RJ11 Port, Model: TD-W8950ND
TP-LINK 150Mbps Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8950ND is a high performance modem router that provides a full rate of ADSL2+ standard with the superb reliability and a cost-effective solution for home and small business. It is a 3-in-1 device that combines the function of a high-speed DSL modem, a 4-Port 10/100Mbps NAT router and a wireless N access point. Using the TD-W8950ND, you can easily create a secure and high-speed wireless network and enjoy more kinds of bandwidth consuming applications like HD video streaming wirelessly which can not be accommodated by 11g products, from anywhere in your entire home or even the yard.
High speed DSL modem, NAT router and wireless access point in one device providing a one-stop networking solution
Wireless speed up to 150Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming and video streaming
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11g, 802.11b, with some n features
- Frequency: 2.400-2.4835GHz
- EIRP: 20dBm(EIRP)
- Wireless Security: Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2, Wireless MAC Filtering
- Quality of Service: QoS Remarking based on IPP/ToS, DSCP and 802.1p
- Port Forwarding: Virtual server, DMZ, ACL(Access Control List)
- VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Pass-through
- ATM/PPP Protocols:
ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0
PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
PPP over Ethernet (RFC2516)
PVC - Up to 8 PVCs
- Advanced Features:
Traffic Shaping(ATM QoS) UBR, CBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt;
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), DHCP relay;
Network Address Translation (NAT); PVC/Ethernet Port Mapping
VLAN, 802.1P, Static Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional);
DNS Relay, DDNS, IGMP snooping V1/2, IGMP Multicast, UPnP
- Security: NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, MAC / IP / Packet / Application / URL Filtering, Denial of Service(DoS), SYN Flooding, Ping of Death
- Management: Web Based Configuration(HTTP), Remote management, Command Line Interface, SSL for TR-069, SNMP v1/2c, SNMP over EOC, Web Based Firmware Upgrade, TR-069, Diagnostic Tools
This item is RoHS compliant. to find out more about RoHS, please Click here for more information.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 2-year from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Alice-030112)