Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Directron.com, a customer (buyer), herein referred to as "I," agrees to the following sales terms and conditions:
- I have read and understood the policies at Directron.com.
- I agree to pay Directron.com in full amount for my order including shipping, handling and tax if applicable. Otherwise, the items I purchase remain as the property of Directron.com. I am responsible for any legal expense toward collecting debts.
- Payment must be received by Directron.com prior to Directron's acceptance of an order. Orders are not binding upon Directron.com until accepted by Directron.
- I agree that I'll pay for shipping any item(s) back to Directron.com for warranty of defective products or refund purposes unless it is a result of Directron.com's mistake that does NOT include errors made by shipping companies.
- Shipping and labor charges are not refundable. Restocking fees may be applicable to certain items.
- Directron.com does not guarantee that products sold are defect free or 100% compatible to each other or with existing parts.
- Directron.com is not responsible for any damage or loss of time, profit or money as a result of using products purchased from Directron.com, web site information, and advise by phone, web site surfing, or e-mail.
- Directron.com is not responsible for any shipping company's error during transit or the resulting damage or loss of value, time, profit or money.
- I will not intentionally cause any damage to Directron.com, physically, financially or in reputation.