TP-Link 300Mbps 802.11N Wireless Router, with 4 port Switch and 2 Detachable Antenna, 2T2R. Model: TL-WR841ND
The TL-WR841ND Wireless N Router is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business, office, and home office networking requirements. It complies with the IEEE 802.11n standard with wireless transmission speeds of up to 300M. The router adopts 2*2 MIMO technology and has two external Antennas providing even better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability and coverage. At the same time, CCA technology automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature. It also works well with other 11g and 11n protocol wireless products.
The TL-WR841ND provides multiple security measures; supporting SSID broadcast control, MAC address access control, WEP encryption, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication. At the same time QSS(Quick Secure Setup)complies with WPS allowing for worry-free wireless security configuration. These combined security features will guard against intruders using stronger, safer protection.
The TL-WR841ND allows companies, offices, and homes to share one Internet connection with more computers. Apart from this product's simple setup and more common broadband router functions, it also supports priority of service where applications using a lot of bandwidth that are sensitive to interruptions such as voice and video are given priority in order to assure quality. The router also supports on-demand dialing, online access management, Automatic virus isolation, UPnP, DDNS, advanced system security record, friendly user interface, and simple, easy configuration allowing all users to comfortably configure the router. This is a fashionable product with superior performance and should be your first choice when setting up a network.
The device comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that helps you step by step to complete your Internet connection, wireless network settings and security configurations. This feature allows even novice users to setup the router products without sacrificing any key features, just play the AUTO-RUN CD bundled to have your network set up quickly & hassle-free.
- 2 detachable omni directional antennas
- Supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, and static IP broadband functions
- Automatic dialing, On-demand dialing, fixed time dialing, filling most dialing requirements
- Supports UPnP, DDNS, static routing, VPN Pass-through
- Supports virtual server, special application and DMZ host ideal for creating a website within your LAN
- Supports SSID broadcast control and MAC access control list
- Supports 64/128/152-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA standard(TKIP/AES), supports MIC, IV Expansion, Shared Key Authentication, IEEE 802.1X
- Built-in firewall features IP, MAC, URL filtering which flexibly controls online access and time
- Built-in DHCP server with automatic dynamic IP address distribution
- User interface supports free WEB software updates
- Supports configuration file backup and restore.
- Sleek exterior, can be mounted on a wall or placed horizontally on a table or desk
- Software Specification:
Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
Wireless Signal Rates With Automatic Fallback:
- 11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
- 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
- 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835GHz
Wireless Transmit Power (MAX): 20dBm(Max. EIRP)
Modulation Technology: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- 270M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 130M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 108M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 54M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 11M: -85dBm@8% PER
- 6M: -88dBm@10% PER
- 1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- Hardware Specification:
- 4 x 10/100/1000M LAN Ports
- 1 x 10/100/1000M WAN Port
Antenna: 3dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna X 2
Power Supply Unit:
- Input: Localized to Country of Sale
- Output: 9VDC / 0.85A Switching PSU
Operating temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage temperature: -40°C~70°C(-40°F~158°F)
Relative humidity: 10% ~ 90%, Non-Condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~95% Non-Condensing
Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.4 x 1.2 in. (174 x 111 x 30 mm)
Reference: | TP-LINK TL-WR841ND Router Website |
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping.
| TP-Link Products
| Wireless Networking (WiFi)
| Gigabit Ethernet (1000BT)
| Wireless Routers / Bridges
| How to Build a Wireless Network?
| USB Networking
| Network Cables & Accessories
| Back to Top / Order This Item |