Tripp Lite Touchmaster Compact Surge Suppressor TMC-6, 1850 Joules, w/ Modem/Fax 6 outlets and 6ft Cord
Tripp Lite's TOUCHMASTER COMPACT surge suppressor offers complete AC and phone line surge suppression for comprehensive protection of workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems and other sensitive electronics. Heavy grade AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges. RJ11 telephone line suppression jacks protect dialup and DSL modem lines, fax machines, cordless phones and more.
- 6 outlets.
- 6-ft. cord with space-saving right-angle plug.
- Built-in RJ11 jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax equipment; 6-ft. telephone cord included.
- Surge suppression rating: 1850 joules.
- EMI/RFI noise filtering.
- 15 amp resettable circuit breaker.
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm suppressor "protection present" (green), "grounded" (red) status and "power on" (green).
- Always on outlet provides power for equipment you always need on - even when the "master" switch is off.
- Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression.
- Allows for the computer to be controlled by the "master" switch and other outlets to be controlled either the "master" switch or corresponding switch on the front panel.
- SYSTEM OVERVIEW:
-Voltage compatibility: 120 V AC.
-Frequency compatibility: 50/60 Hz.
-Output volt amp capacity (amps): 15.
-Output watts: 1800.
-Outlet quantity / type: 6 NEMA 5-15R.
-Input connection type: NEMA 5-15P input plug.
-Input cord gauge, type: 14 gauge, SJT.
-Input cord length (ft.): 6 ft.
-Input cord length (m)L 1.8.
-Recommended electrical service 120V,15A.
-Input plug features: Space-saving right angle input plug.
- LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES:
-Diagnostic LEDs: Built-in LEDs confirm suppressor "protection present" (green) and "grounded" (red) status.
-Switches: Includes 5 front panel AC power switches. 4 switches control individual outlets and 1 serves as a main power switch that controls all but the one marked "unswitched" on the back panel.
- SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION:
-Protection modes: Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression.
-AC suppression joule rating: 1850 joules.
-Clamping voltage (RMS): 150V.
-AC suppression response time: < 1 ns.
-UL1499 let through rating: 330V - UL Verified.
-Shipping Dimensions (HWD/in): 13 x 11.5 x 1.75.
-Shipping Dimensions (HWD/cm): 33 x 29.2 x 4.4.
-Unit Dimensions (HWD/in): 11.5 x 11.2 x 1.5.
-Unit Dimensions (HWD/cm): 29.2 x 28.5 x 3.8.
-Material of construction: Plastic.
-Form factors supported Supports: under monitor placement as a power control center for an entire PC system with peripherals.
- TOUCHMASTER COMPACT surge suppressor.
- 6-ft. phone cord.
- Instruction manual and warranty information.
References: | Tripp Lite Company Website |
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Carry-110308)
| Tripp Lite Products
| Surge Protectors
| Power Supply Mods
| Quiet PSU
| TrippLite INTERNET750U
| Power Supply
| Tripp Lite 6-outlet Surge Suppressor with Telephone/Modem Protection
| Accessories PSU
| Back to Top / Order This Item |