TRENDnet 200Mbps Powerline AV Wireless Access Point, up to 300 Meters, P/N: TPL310AP
The 200Mbps Powerline AV Wireless N Access Point, model TPL-310AP, allows users to create a wireless network from any outlet on their electrical system.
Connect one adapter to your network and plug in up to 15* other adapters for high speed network access. Connect adapters quickly using the convenient one-touch Sync button. Advanced AES encryption provides optimum Powerline security, LED displays convey device status for easy troubleshooting, and Quality of Service technology prioritizes video, audio, and online gaming.
The built in 300Mbps*** wireless n access point offers Access Point, Client, WDS, and Mesh mode functionality. One-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connects wireless clients quickly. Advanced features include 4 SSIDs, different encryption for each SSID, WMM Quality of Service data prioritization, WPA2-RADIUS encryption, MAC Access Control, and Spanning Tree support.
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX Ethernet port
- Connect one 200Mbps** Powerline AV Adapter to the Internet and then plug in up to 15* additional Powerline AV adapters for instant building connectivity
- One-touch Sync button networks adapters quickly
- Share data intensive files, play games, download music, and more at faster data transfer rates
- Advanced 128-bit AES encryption to ensure total network security
- Neighbor network support for up to 4 overlapping networks
- Tri-color LED Indicator
- Network signal transmits up to 300 meters (984ft.)
- Auto QoS support through traffic classification and multiple priority queuing
- Windows-based Powerline configuration utility: compatible with Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Vista (32/64-bit), and XP (32/64-bit) operating systems
- Integrated high performance wireless n access point
- Based on IEEE 802.11n technology and compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- High-speed data rates of up to 300Mbps*** with IEEE 802.11n
- One-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button connects wireless clients quickly
- Supports Access Point or Access Point (AP) Client (wireless adapter) mode
- In Access Point mode: expand a wireless network using Repeater mode (listed as AP Mode Support), Wireless Distribution System (WDS), or Mesh mode (bridging)
- MAC filter feature for added security (AP mode only)
- Wireless security up to WPA/WPA2-RADIUS
- Create a weekly schedule to enable or disable wireless network
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) support
- Broadcast up to 4 SSIDs with different wireless encryption
- Web graphical user interface provides backup, configuration, and firmware management
- Wireless indoor coverage up to 100 m (328 ft.)***
- 3-year limited warranty
Modulation: OFDM with BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, and 64QAM
Access Point Modes:
- Access Point (AP)
- Access Point (AP) Client (wireless adapter)
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS) with Access Point (AP)
- Mesh with Access Point (AP)
- Repeater (using AP mode only)
Frequency Band: 2.412GHz ~ 2.472GHz
- 802.11b: 1,2,5.5, and 11Mbps
- 802.11g: 6,9,12,18,24,36,48 and 54Mbps
- 802.11n: up to 300 Mbps
This item is RoHS compliant. to find out more about RoHS, please Click here for more information.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. Three years from invoice date with Manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (zoey060311)
(1) * Maximum of 16 adapters (nodes) recommended for streaming video across your network. Additional adapters may decrease performance.
(2) ** 200Mbps is the maximum theoretical Powerline data rate. Actual throughput will vary depending on environment.
(3) ***Maximum wireless signal rates are referenced from IEEE 802.11 theoretical specifications. Actual data throughput and coverage will vary depending on interference, network traffic, building materials and other conditions.
(4) **** Networked Powerline devices need to be plugged into power outlets that are on the same electrical system.
(5) *****It is not recommended to use this product on electrical systems that use AFCI circuit breakers or plugged into GFI protected outlets as this may cause performance degradation or loss in connectivity.