Innovative Knowledge Jewel Cases Elementary U.S. Geography I - Western Regions: The West/The Southwest/The Midwest People, Heritage and Environment, Grades 1-5, CD-ROM
Innovative Knowledge Jewel Cases Elementary U.S. Geography I - Western Regions: The West/The Southwest/The Midwest People, Heritage and Environment, Grades 1-5, CD-ROM.
- Multi-sensory instruction approach: use of pictures, text, video and audio benefiting all types of learning styles
- Various levels of difficulty motivates, stimulates, and challenges your students
- Practice tests and activities to reinforce and assess comprehension
- Print test sheets to monitor your students progress
- The West - People & Heritage (Video)
- The West - Environment (Video)
- These videos detail how the settlement of the western United States has affected the landscape and ecology of that region.
- The Southwest - People & Heritage (Video)
- The Southwest - Environment (Video)
- What makes this fast-growing region of the United States a wonderland of natural beauty? Survey the cultures of Native Americans, Spaniards, and the "cowboy" traditions that define the Southwest.
- The Midwest - People & Heritage (Video)
- The Midwest - Environment (Video)
- Understand how the westward expansion and the Industrial Revolution aided in developing this marvelous region.
- Alaska & Hawaii
- Get to know two of America's most remarkable states and their cultures. Discover that despite their striking contrasts, Alaska and Hawaii share many surprising similarities.
- The Rockies
- Examine the technological progress that has been made in the Rocky Mountain region and the effect of this progress on the inhabitants.
- System Requirements:
- WIN: Windows XP or 2000, CD drive and audio driver with
speaker required. No disk space required.
- MAC: Mac OS X, CD drive and audio driver with speaker required,
No disk space required. Plug & Play software - no installation necessary.
- Grade: 1-5
References: | Innovative Knowledge U.S. Geography I Website |
Limited Warranty: 30-Day from receiving date with Directron.com for same item replacement. No refund or credit for opened software. 7-Day money back from receiving date with 15% for unopened returns. No refund or credit after 7 days. (Jancy092812)
Related Items: | Innovative Knowledge | Children, Education & Entertainment | Education Software | Software & Training |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |