On Sale: Black ViewSonic 26in Widescreen Computer LCD Monitor VA2626wm, 5ms, 800:1, 450 cd/m2, w/ D-Sub, DVI-D and Speakers ViewSonic's 26" (25.5" viewable) VA2626wm LCD monitor delivers brings high-performance, widescreen viewing to users on a budget. Features:
OnView controls for superior screen adjustability:
Screen geometry and color adjustments are precisely made via an easy-to-use, on-screen menu.
OptiSync digital/analog inputs expand your connectivity:
Multi-mode input technology supports both digital (DVI) and analog (VGA) signals for ultimate compatibility and configuration flexibility.
Save desk and workspace and enjoy rich, stereo sound with built-in stereo speakers.
PC and Mac compatible
Stylish slim-bezel design:
An ultra-thin bezel lets you see more without taking up valuable desktop real estate.
TCO'03 and ENERGY STAR qualified
Works with Windows Vista
OSD/power lock secures your settings:
Prevents changes to monitor settings and maintains an optimized image.
1920x1200 optimum resolution:
Incredible image detail for sharp text and graphics.
Fast 5ms video response delivers superior picture quality
100mm x 100mm VESA wall mount compatible
- Type: 25.5" color TFT active matrix XGA LCD
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1 (static) (typ), 6000:1 (dynamic)
- Viewing Angles: 170�� horizontal, 160�� vertical
- Brightness: 450 cd/m2 (typ)
- Display Area: 21.7" (horizontal), 13.5" (vertical); 25.5" diagonal
- Optimum Resolution: 1920x1200
- Response Time: 5ms (max)
- Light Source: Long life, 50,000 hrs. (min)
- Panel Surface: Anti-glare
- PC: VGA up to 1920x1200 non-interlaced
- Mac: Power Mac" G3/G4/G5 up to 1920x1200
- Physical With Stand: 23.5" x 18.9" x 10.0" (596mm x 480mm x 254mm)
- Physical Without Stand: 23.5" x 16.0" x 3.6" (596mm x 406mm x 93mm)
UL, cUL, FCC-B, CE, NOM, IRAM, ERGO (covers ISO13406-2), BSMI, CCC, ENERGY STAR, PSB, C-TICK, RoHS, WEEE, VCCI, GOST-R, SASO, TCO`03, EPEAT-Silver
Three-year limited warranty on parts, labor and backlight.
The lamp in this product contains mercury. Please dispose of in accordance with local, state and federal laws.
- Power: 3-pin AC plug (CEE22)
- Analog/Digital: 15-pin mini D-sub/DVI-D. 19-pin HDMI
Voltage AC 100-240V (universal), 50/60 HZ (auto switch)
Consumption 64W (typ); below 1W in standby mode
- Basic: Power, 1, down, up, 2
- On View (PC mode): Auto image adjust, contrast, brightness, input select (analog, digital, HDMI), ViewMatch color adjust (sRGB, 9300K, 6500K - default, 5400K, RGB), information, manual image adjust (H. size, H. position, V. position, fine tune, sharpness, display mode), setup menu (language, resolution notice, OSD position, OSD timeout,OSD background), memory recall
- Analog/Digital: RGB analog (75 ohms, 0.7Vp-p) /HDMI (HDCP)
- Frequency: Fh: 24-82kHZ; Fv: 50-85Hz
- Sync: H/V separated (TTL)
Meets TCO'03 and ENERGY STAR standards
Tilt '5/+20 degrees
LCD display, video cable, audio cable, power cable, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard (DVI and HDMI cables not included)
| Viewsonic Company Website | This item is RoHS compliant. to find out more about RoHS, please Click here for more information. Limited : One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 3-year parts and labor from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% Warranty restocking fee for non-defective returns on current market price. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (hyz020409) Directron will replace LCD monitors that have five Defective pixels policy: ( or more defective pixels. 5 ) Related Items: | ViewSonic LCD | LCD Flat Panel | 21in LCDs | Black LCD Monitor | LCD Monitors w/Speakers | CRT Monitors | LCD TVs | Video Cards, Camera | Accessories - Monitor | | Back to Top / Order This Item |