Directron Value Line Intel G-1 System: Biostar H81MLV3 Intel H81 mATX Motherboard, Intel Pentium G3450 Haswell 3.4GHz Socket 1150 Processor, 4GB DDR3 1333 memory, 500GB HDD, DVD-RW and Cooler Master Elite 342 case
A Great PC with a Bargain Price
Click Here to Order
If you're looking for a deal on a new PC without breaking the bank? Look no further than Directron's Value Line Series! Directron's Value Line series is designed with high quality parts, great upgrade ability, and affordable prices.
Why buy a Value Line Series?
Optional Operating System
Bloatware Free PC with all Disks provided, just like you would build yourself
- Processor: Intel Pentium G3450 Ivy Bridge 3.4Ghz Socket 1150 Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333 memory [2x2GB]
- Motherboard: Biostar H81MLV3 Socket H2 Micro ATX Motherboard, Intel H81 Chipset, Supports Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium LGA 1150 CPU, Dual DDR3 1600MHz, LAN, PCI-E x16 3.0, SATA II, w/ VGA, 6-Ch HD Audio
- Video: Integrated Intel Graphics.
- Audio: Realtek ALC662 6-Channel Audio
- Storage: 500GB SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive
- Optical: 24X DVD-RW Drive
- Case: Black Ark Technology UV Glassy Black Coating Front Panel MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case WN32B-460, w/ 460W PSU
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Mb/s LAN using the Realtek RTL8111G
SATA Connections - 4 x SATA2 Connector
- Internal I/O Connectors:
2 x USB 2.0 Header
4 x SATA2 3Gb/s Connector
1 x Front Audio Header
1 x Front Panel Header
1 x CPU FAN Header
1 x System FAN Header
1 x Serial Header
- Expansion Slots:
PCI Express x16 3.0 Slot - 1
PCI Express x1 2.0 Slot - 1
- Integrated Video:
- By CPU model
- Back Panel Connections:
1 x PS/2 Mouse
1 x PS/2 Keyboard
2 x USB 3.0 Port
2 x USB 2.0 Port
1 x VGA Port
1 x RJ-45 Port
3 x Audio Connector
Operating System sold separately.
Monitor is sold separately.
Keyboards and Mice are sold separately.
Limited Warranty: 30-Day money back from receiving date with restocking fee for non-defective returns. Installed/opened software and shipping are non-refundable. 1 Year Repair/Replacement Warranty. If necessary, consider a totally customized system. Order surge protector and mouse pad to protect your investment.
| All Systems
| How to Clean a PC |
1) Normally a system requires assembly. If you wish for the system to be assembled please allow up to 2 business days for item to ship.
2) We recommend shipping an assembled system via 3 Day shipping methods or better to help reduce the chance of shipping damage. If you wish to save on shipping costs, we recommend ordering the system without assembly and then shipping the kit via UPS Ground.