Black Thermaltake Level 10 GT LCS ATX Full Tower Computer Case, w/ Water Cooling System, Top USB 3.0 and eSATA, Side Window, P/N: VN10031W2N
Ready take your PC to the next level? The Level 10 GT LCS comes embedded with 240mm radiator and everything that you need for a performance liquid-cooled PC. Pre-installed liquid water cooling system, two oversized 200mm ColorShift fans and one 140mm TurboFan ensure your high-end graphic cards, CPU and hard drives are all quietly cooled. The keyword is "quietly". All intake fans come with built-in filter that can be easily cleaned without the use of any type of tools. Five hot-swappable hard drive bays, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and eSATA connection, CableClear management, up to 14.2"/36cm graphics card support and much more; the Level 10 GT LCS. Driving inspiration.
- CoolFlux: Water cooling built-in. The Level 10 GT LCS (Liquid Cooling System) bundle integrates everything you need to setup a performance-oriented water cooled system. Featuring industry's most trusted water cooling brand, BigWater 850 GT, a bay-drive system that streamlines the future maintenance steps. Also included is motorsport inspired 240mm radiator to support all of today’s and tomorrow's high-end processors.
- SuperSpeed USB (Internal): Dual SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports conveniently located on the front portion of the chassis enables effortless plug & play.
- PitStop 5: Five hot-swappable hard drive bays, each with its dedicated backplane to support hot-swap. Hard drive mounting supports both 2.5" or 3.5" drives.
- TripleMax: Ready for extra-long high performance graphics card up to 14.2"/36 cm.
- Connectivity array. Four USB 2.0 ports are conveniently located on the front bezel including a pair of audio ports. Two USB 3.0 ports and one eSATA port located on the top.
- CableClear: Dramatically improved cable management. User no longer "hides" the excessive cable on the back, the Level 10 GT features numerous holders designed into the chassis for cable management.
- Part Number:
- Case Color:
- Case Material:
- Steel / Plastic
- Tower Size:
- Full Tower
- Motherboard Support:
- 9.6" x 9.6" (Micro ATX), 12" x 9.6" (ATX) , 12" x 13" (Extend ATX)
- Side Window:
- Power Supply:
- USB - USB 3.0 x 2(Top), USB 2.0 x 4(Front)
- Audio - 1(Front)
- eSATA - 1(Top)
- Expansion Bays:
- 5.25 - 2(additional 2 x 5.25" reserved for water cooling)
- 3.50 - 1
- 3.50 Internal - 5
- Front (intake) :200 x 200 x 20 mm Colorshift fan x 1 (600~800rpm, 13~15dBA)
- Rear (exhaust) :140 x 140 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1000rpm,16dBA)
- Side (intake) :Plug&Play 200 x 200 x 30 mm Colorshift fan (600~800rpm, 13~15dBA)
- Bottom (Intake) : 120 x 120 x 25 mm (optional)
- Dual 5.25 Drive Bay design: Pre-built liquid cooling system
- Quick Disconnect Connector: Non-spill valves made from industrial-grade material also enable one-hand operation
- 240mm Motorsports Radiator:
(A) Dimple Tube Technology with louvered fin radiator increases thermal dissipating surface area to improve performance.
(B) Dual silent 120mm variable speed fan to fit your gaming or working environments.
- High-performance Liquid Pump:
Powerful DC 12V liquid pump (500L/hr)
Pure Copper Water Block: For Intel LGA 2011* / LGA1366/1156/1155/775 and AMD AM3/AM2+/AM2/K8
- Flow meter: Enables user to quickly identify if the water cooling system is operating.
- Reservoir: Holds up to 330 c.c. of liquid/coolant capacity
- Water tube: Durable and transparent UV water tube (3/8") enables years of worry-free operation.
- Dimensions(L x W x H):
- 23 x 11.1 x 23.2 inch
Reference: | Thermaltake Computer Case VN10031W2N Website | Front USB 3.0 Guide | Front USB 2.0 Guide |
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 20% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund for used and mounted cases No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning manufacturer defective products including DOA unless testing is paid before shipping. (zoey011312)
Notes: (1) How to choose a power supply? (2) Received a "dead" ATX power supply? Click here. (3) Question about the connection options for the case fan? Click here for answer. (4) *Thermaltake supports the upgrade to LGA 2011 for all owners of this cooler, if you did not receive LGA2011 hardware when you purchased the cooler please apply for the upgrade HERE
Related Items: | Thermaltake Cases | Full-Tower, Server | All Full Towers | Black Full Towers | Black Cases | Black Cases Without Power Supplies | Cases with Pre-Modded Features by Factories | Water Cooling Support Cases | Computer Cases with Two Drive Bays | Cases by Price: $175.99 and up | Case Badges | Case Mods & Lights | Case Fans | Power Supplies, UPS | Accessories - Cases |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |