GWC VS1120 (KV-112) 2 Port Video Splitter
The Video Splitter takes the computer's video signal and displays it on multiple analog monitors. The same image is displayed in all monitors. The Splitter provides fast and flexible solutions for test bench facilities, data centers, or video broadcasting such as remote monitoring, presentations, educational facilities, stock quotes, and more.
- Support ULTRA HIGH 250 MHz video (-3dB) bandwidth.
- Enhance Video Signals for Distance up to 65m
- Can be Daisy Chain
- All Metal Casing
- Small Form Factor
- Supports 1600X1200 at 75Hz
- Ideal for video broadcasting: remote monitoring, presentations, educational facilities.
- Has locking connectors for cables.
- Cable Distance (Device to Monitor): 65m (213) max.
- Signal Type: VGA. SVGA, XGA, Multi sync
- Video Input Connectors: 1XHDB-15 Male
- Operating Temperature: 0~40 degrees (Celsius)
- Storage Temperature: -5~70 degrees (Celsius)
- Humidity: 0-80%RH, Non-condensing
- Housing: Metal
- DC 9V Power Consumption (MAX.): 0.85W
- Max. Resolution: 1600X1200 @ 75 Hz
- Bandwidth (-3db): 250MHz
- Video Output Connectors (HDB-15 Female): 2
| GWC VS1120 Website |
- IBM - Compatible PC & MAC
- MS Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Mac9.0 or higher.
- 64 MB RAM or above
- Pentium 233 MHz or higher
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Ianna020910)
Related Items: | GWC Technology Inc. | Accessories - Monitor | Video Cables & Adapters | Accessories - Video | Cables & Adapters |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |