QNAP VS-8132U-RP Pro 32-channel 8-bay 2U Rackmount Network Video Recorder, Redundant Power, VGA Local Display, with Mono-LCD Display
The QNAP VS-8132U-RP Pro VioStor NVR (Network Video Recorder) is the high-end 2U chassis network surveillance server which supports high quality real-time video/audio monitoring, megapixel recording (up to 10-megapixel), and playback of multiple IP cameras. The 8-drive VS-8132U-RP Pro offers maximum 24TB physical storage (using 3TB hard drives) with hot-swappable RAID technology for high data redundancy. The VS-8132U-RP Pro is capable of H.264, MxPEG, MPEG-4, and M-JPEG recording from up to 32 IP cameras. The standalone Linux-based NVR can be easily set up in 6 steps by Internet Explorer without extra software required or even without PC via the HD (high definition) VGA local display.
- Processor Dual Core Intel Core i3-2120 Processor 3.3 GHz
- HDD Capacity:
- 8 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive
- The system is shipped without HDD.
- HDD Tray:
- 8 x Hot-swappable and lockable tray
- LAN Port:
- 2 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port
- LED Indicators:
- 10 GbE(reserved), Status, LAN, eSATA(reserved), hard drives
- 2 x USB 3.0 port (rear)
- 4 x USB 2.0 port (rear)
- Support USB pen drive, USB hub, and USB UPS etc.
- System: Power button, reset button
- LCD Panel:
- Mono-LCD display with backlight
- Enter button, Select button for configuration
- Alarm Buzzer:
- System warning
- Form Factor:
- 2U, Rackmount
- 88(H) x 439(W) x 520(D) mm
- 3.46(H) x 17.28(W) x 20.47(D) inch
- Power Supply:
- Input: 100-240V AC, 47-63Hz
- Output: 300W
- Power Consumption:
- 130W Write/Read (with 8 x 1TB HDD installed)
- Expansion Slot:
- 2 (reserved for network and storage expansion)
- Video Output:
- 1x VGA
- 3 x 6 cm smart cooling fan
- CE, FCC, VCCI, BSMI, LVD
References: | QNAP VS-8132U-RP Pro
32-channel 8-bay 2U Rackmount NVR Website | Data Sheet |
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. Two years from invoice date with Manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (dxy030813)
- 1. The standard system is shipped without hard drives.
- 2. Due to the high value nature of this item, it will be shipped only to the billing to address if paid with credit card. Adult signature will be required upon delivery.
- 3. The VS-8100U-RP Pro rack mount series comply with ANSI/EIA-RS-310-D rack mounting standards. Before purchasing the server racks for these models, please make sure the server racks conform to the following criteria:
1. Rack size:
A. Mounting post width: >= 451mm; B. Panel width: >= 500mm; C. Mounting post depth: 650mm~850mm
2. The rack kits for the VS-8100U-RP Pro rack mount series are only compatible with square-hole server racks.
Related Items: | QNAP Products | Security / CCTV | NVR Systems | Network Attached Storage (NAS) | DVR Systems | Network Hubs / Port Mirroring | Network Cables & Accessories |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |