Western Digital Red 3.5in 2TB SATAIII 6Gb/s Internal Hard Drive WD20EFRX, IntelliPower, 64MB Cache
WD Red is the only hard drive designed for NAS systems that have 1-5 drive bays. The drives are designed and extensively tested for compatibility in the unique 24x7 operating environment and demanding system requirements of home and small office NAS. This is OEM product.
- NAS compatibility
- WD eliminates the confusion. WD Red is the only hard drive designed for NAS systems that have 1 to 5 drive bays. The drives are designed and extensively tested for compatibility in the unique 24x7 operating environment and demanding system requirements of home and small business NAS.
- The secret is in the technology - NASware
- Advanced firmware technology built into every WD Red drive, enables
seamless integration, robust data protection and optimal performance
for systems operating in NAS and RAID environments.
- 3D Active Balance Plus
- Our enhanced dual-plane balance control technology significantly
improves the overall drive performance and reliability. Hard drives that are not properly balanced may cause excessive vibration and noise in a multi-drive
system, reduce the hard drive life span, and degrade the performance over time.
- Premium support
- Exclusively for WD Red drive customers, free dedicated 24x7 support line.
- Enhanced reliability
- With a 35% MTBF improvement over standard desktop drives, the WD Red drive is designed and manufactured to be a more reliable and robust solution.
- Energy efficient
- Innovative technology reduces power consumption and lowers the operating temperature, resulting in a more reliable and affordable solution for always on 24x7 NAS environments.
- Form Factor:
- 3,907,029,168 Sectors
- Data Transfer Rate:
- 145MB/s Host to/from drive (sustained)
- 6Gb/s Buffer to host
- Rotational Speed:
- Power Usage:
- Read/Write: 4.4
- Idle: 4.1
- Standby: 0.6
- Limited Warranty:
- Three Years
Reference: | Western Digital WD20EFRX Hard Drive Website | Datasheet |
This item is RoHS compliant. to find out more about RoHS, please Click here for more information.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. Three years from invoice date with Manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns on current market price. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Jancy071612)
Notes: (1) Hard drives should be installed by professionals or experienced PC users. (2) If you intend to install this drive in a 5.25" bay, you'll need a hard drive mounting kit. (3) 1 GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Available capacity will be less. Reported capacity will vary. (4) This 3.5" hard drive will not fit into most note books. (5) Most OEM hard drives do not come with installation guide or manual. Please use our online hard drive Installation Guidelines and Troubleshooting Tips.
Related Items: | Western Digital | 1TB SATA | SATA III & SATA 6.0 Gb/s | SATA Hard Drives | Hard Drives | SATA Controllers / RAID | IDE, SATA, SAS, Floppy Cables | SATA Mobile Racks |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |