Western Digital WD Green 3.5in 2TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Internal Hard Drive WD20EZRX, IntelliPower, 64MB Cache
WD Green hard drives are designed for use in systems that require cool and quiet operation, as secondary drives in PCs, for external enclosures and other applications for which low noise and low heat are beneficial. These earth-friendly hard drives are ideal for use whenever energy efficiency is needed.
- Leading the way to green hard drives - WD led the industry in creating a new category of hard drives that use less power and helps to reduce the world's energy demands one computer user at a time. With over 90 million WD Green drives sold customers using WD Green drives have saved the planet over 466 million kwh of power – nearly equaling the annual power production of a single coal power plant!
- Conflict-free materials - As a leader in hard drive manufacturing, WD proudly guarantees our hard drives are built with 100% conflictfree raw materials.
- Halogen free - In addition to being RoHS compliant, all WD Green drives are lead and halogen free, resulting in less pollutants getting into our environment.
- Reduced rare earths dependency - WD's nextgeneration WD Green hard drives are built using less rare earth minerals.
- Reduced power consumption - Best-in-class power management technology delivers significant power savings and solid performance.
- Cool and quiet - WD GreenPower Technology yields lower operating temperatures for increased reliability and low acoustics perfect for ultra-quiet PCs and external drives.
- NoTouch ramp load technology - The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
- IntelliSeek - Calculates optimum seek speeds to lower power consumption, noise and vibration.
- Tested for compatibility - We perform tests on hundreds of systems and a multitude of platforms in our FIT Lab to give our customers confidence that our drives will work in their systems.
- Form Factor:
- SATA 6 Gb/s
- 2,000,398 MB
- 3,907,029,168 Sectors
- Data Transfer Rate:
- 145 MB
- 6 Gb/s
- Rotational Speed:
- Power Usage:
- Read/Write: 6 Watts
- Idle: 5.5 Watts
- Standby: 0.8 Watts
- Limited Warranty:
- 2 years
References: | WD 2TB Hard Drive WD20EZRX Website | Data Sheet |
This item is RoHS compliant. to find out more about RoHS, please Click here for more information.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 2-year from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns on current market price. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (duck060413)
(1) One gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes; accessible capacity will be less and actual capacity depends on the operating environment and formatting.
(2) Buffer Size: A small portion of buffer memory is used for drive fi rmware control.
(3) Hard drives should be installed by professionals or experienced PC users.
(4) If you intend to install this drive in a 5.25" bay, you'll need a hard drive mounting kit.
Related Items: | Western Digital | 1TB and Larger SATA | SATA III & SATA 6.0 Gb/s | SATA Hard Drives | Hard Drive Enclosures | Hard Drive Controllers | Accessories - Hard Drives |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |