Western Digital My Book Studio 2TB USB3.0 External Hard Drive, Aluminum Enclosure, Model: WDBCPZ0020HAL-NESN
My Book Studio desktop hard drive features blazing-fast USB 3.0 performance, massive capacity, and a premium aluminum enclosure that perfectly complements your Mac. It's compatible with Apple Time Machine and offers password protection and hardware encryption to keep your data private. This drive is ideal for videographers, photographers, and other graphic professionals.
- Ultra-fast USB 3.0 performance
- With the blazing-fast connectivity of SuperSpeed USB 3.0, this drive lets you access and save files in record time. Reduce transfer time by up to 3 times when compared to USB 2.0 transfer rates.*
- All metal. Mac-ready
- The premium aluminum enclosure complements your Mac and remains cool to the touch. It's formatted to work with your Mac right out of the box and is ideal for demanding graphics professionals.
- Password protection secures your drive
- Use WD Security to set password protection and hardware encryption and protect your files from unauthorized use or access.
- Product Type: Hard Drive
- Form Factor: External
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Available Capacity: 2TB, 1TB, 3TB, 4TB
- Platform Supported: Mac & PC
- Maximum External Data Transfer Rate: 640 MBps (5 Gbps)
- Mac OS X, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- My Book Studio External hard drive
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- Quick Install Guide
Reference: | Western Digital My Book Studio External Hard Drive Website |
This item is RoHS compliant. to find out more about RoHS, please Click here for more information.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. Three years from invoice date with Manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns on current market price. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Jancy071713)
Notes: As used for storage capacity, one megabyte (MB) = one million bytes, one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes, and one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. As used for buffer or cache, one megabyte (MB) = 1,048,576 bytes. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second, megabit per second (Mb/s) = one million bits per second, and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second. * Performance may vary based on user's hardware and system configuration.
Related Items: | Western Digital | Western Digital External Hard Drives | All External Hard Drives | Higher than 1TB | USB 3.0 External Hard Drive | External Hard Drives | Accessories - Hard Drives |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |