Silver Western Digital My Passport 500GB USB3.0 External Hard Drive, Model: WDBKXH5000ASL-NESN
Silver Western Digital My Passport 500GB USB3.0 External Hard Drive, Model: WDBKXH5000ASL-NESN.
- Automatic backup
- WD's automatic, continuous backup software works quietly in the background to help protect your data using minimal PC resources. Whenever you add or change a file, it's instantly backed up.
- High capacity, small design
- Offering high capacity in a compact drive, My Passport is the ideal companion for anyone with lots of videos, photos, music, and files that they want to help protect and take on the road.
- Password protection secures your drive
- Use WD Security to set password protection and hardware encryption and protect your files from unauthorized use or access.
- Product Type: Hard Drive
- Available Color: Silver, Blue, Red, White, Black
- Form Factor: External
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Capacity: 500 GB
- Maximum External Data Transfer Rate: 640 MBps (5 Gbps)
- Formatted NTFS for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Requires reformatting for Mac OS X Leopard or Snow Leopard, Lion, or Mountain Lion
- My Passport Hard Drive
- USB Cable
- Quick Install Guide
Reference: | Western Digital My Passport External Hard Drive Website |
This item is RoHS compliant. to find out more about RoHS, please Click here for more information.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. Two years from invoice date with Manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns on current market price. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Jancy062513)
Note: As used for storage capacity, one megabyte (MB) = one million bytes, one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes, and one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. As used for buffer or cache, one megabyte (MB) = 1,048,576 bytes. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second, megabit per second (Mb/s) = one million bits per second, and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
Related Items: | Western Digital | Western Digital External Hard Drives | All External Hard Drives | 500GB to 750GB External Hard Drives | USB 3.0 External Hard Drive | External Hard Drives | Accessories - Hard Drives |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |