NETGEAR's Wireless-N Access Point WN802Tv2 uses Advanced Wireless-N technology that delivers exceptional speed and range (up to 15x the speed and 5x the coverage of Wireless-G technology). Multiple antennas extend range and enhance the reception of weak signals. Maximizes wireless-to-wired performance with a Gigabit Ethernet port.
- IEEE 802.11n draft version 2.0, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS) (repeater mode)
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) to optimize audio, video, and voice applications
- Wi-Fi Multimedia Power Save (WMMPS, a.k.a., Unscheduled Automatic Power Save Delivery (u-APSD)) to save battery life on Wi-Fi phones
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK)
- Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) 64 bit, 128 bit and 152 bit encryption for IEEE 802.11b and IEEE802.11g
- Wireless access control to identify authorized wireless network devices
- MAC address authentication
- 802.1x RADIUS support with EAP TLS, TTLS, PEAP
Dimensions: 177.5 x 130 x 35 mm (7 x 5.1 x 1.4 in)
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. Lifetime from invoice date with Manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping.