Black Apevia / Aspire X-QPACK Aluminum Micro ATX Desktop Computer Case X-QPACK-NW-BK/420, w/ 420W PSU, Front LCD Thermometer, USB2.0, Audio, Firewire
If you are looking for a PC that is compact and dynamic that you can just grab it and go, then this Aspire X-QPACK is your perfect choice. The X-QPACK is designed with the idea of giving users to choose any Micro ATX motherboard and components in the market to build their own compact PC. With a built-in ATX 420W power supply, 5 x drive bays and a 120mm fan, this X-QPACK is powerful, cool yet quiet. Stylish, portable, dynamic and cute, Aspire X-QPACK has it all. Simplify your life with X-Qpack!
- Compact, portable and tasteful design.
- ATX 420W 12V power supply.
- Front 2 x USB2.0, 2 x Audio, 1 x Firewire.
- 1 x front LCD temperature readout.
- 1 x 120mm crystal fan at rear.
- 5 x drive bays: 2 x 5.25" + 1 x 3.5" + 2 x 3.5"(int).
- Front handle carries up to 40 lbs.
- Removable motherboard tray for easy installation.
- Sturdy aluminum contructed for best cooling.
| Apevia Company Website | Front USB 2.0 Guide |
- Model No.: X-QPACK-NW-BK/420.
- Case Material: Aluminum 1.0 w/ ABS plastic front panel.
- Color: Black.
- Main Board: Standard Micro ATX / Baby AT.
- Window: N/A.
- Power Supply:
- ATX 420W power supply.
- High-gloss mirror finish.
- 1*80mm built-in crystal fan.
- Wire management:all wires are sleeved.
- Size:116 x 149 x 87 mm.
- Power Supply Spec.:
- AC INPUT: 115V/230V - 60/50Hz.
- DC OUTPUT: +3.3V, +5V, +12V, -12V, -5V, +5VSB.
- Power Supply Connectors:
- 1 x 20pin/24pin Main Power.
- 1 x 12V (P4).
- 4 x Peripheral.
- 1 x Floppy.
- 1 x SATA.
- Drive Space: 2x5.25" / 1x3.5" / 2x3.5" (hidden).
- Motherboard Size: up to 9.6" x 9.6".
- Expansion Slots: 4.
- Front Panel Switch: Power / Reset.
- Front Access Ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x Audio, 1 x Firewire .
- Cooling Fan Space: 1 x 120mm - rear (included).
- Front Thermometer: 1 x LCD.
- Front Fan Controller: N/A.
- Led Display: Power / HDD.
- Dimensions(DxWxH): 13.8" x 11.2" x 9".
More Pictures: Click to enlarge:
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 20% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund for used and mounted cases No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning manufacturer defective products including DOA unless testing is paid before shipping.
Notes: (1) How to choose a power supply? (2) Received a "dead" ATX power supply? Click here. (3) Question about the connection options for the case fan? Click here for answer.
| Aspire Computer Cases
| Micro ATX Computer Cases
| Black Cases
| Black Aluminum Cases
| Cases by Price: $70 to $99.99
| Computer Cases w/ Two Drive Bays
| 120mm Computer Case Fans
| Case Badges
| Power Supply
| Accessories - Cases
| How to Choose a Case? | Black/ Silver Aspire Case X-QPACK-NW-AL/420 |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |