This flat panel cart stretches your investment by serving a variety of projection needs. Features include portrait-to-landscape rotation, 20" (51 cm) effortless height adjustment and 20° independent display tilt. Handles displays weighing 50–90 lbs (23–41 kg).
Get optimal positioning for both seated and standing audiences, in any application, in any part of your facility.
- Move digital content to where you need it
- Rotate your display to portrait or landscape orientation—no need to reinstall display
- Optional camera shelf accessory converts any space into a videoconference center
- Easily roll cart through standard-size doorways and over thresholds
- Narrow footprint allows presenter to move closer to the display; easily tucks into corners or nests with other carts for space-saving storage
- Constant Force™ technology enables smooth, effortless portrait-to-landscape rotation, tilt and height adjustment. Adjusts with just a touch—no knobs or levers
- Modular cable management channels conceal and organize cables
- Maximize your technology investment by sharing a large display over multiple rooms
- Second-generation design and 47 separate quality tests ensure reliability and optimum performance
- Speedy assembly and installation
- Neo-Flex Mobile MediaCenter VHD, Very Heavy Duty (black)
- Includes cart, display and pan assembly, lower main shelf, 4-inch (100 mm) casters (two locking), rear cable shelf, cable channel kit
- Complies with UL Tip Standards 1667 and 1678
- Rugged plastic-composite shelf conveniently attaches to cart at any height
- Modular cable channel system is adaptable for various wiring configurations
- Add the MMC Camera Shelf Kit to place adjustable camera shelf above the display (ordered separately)
- CPUs attach safely to rear of cart with Universal CPU Holder accessory (ordered separately). Compatible with CPU sizes from 12" H x 3" D to 18" H x 8.5" D (300 x 80 mm to 460 x 220 mm)
- Small CPUs with VESA hole-mounting pattern can be mounted behind the display with the MMC VESA-CPU Mount (ordered separately); VESA-compliant (75/100 mm) thin client CPU must have either a 75 x 75 mm or 100 x 100 mm mounting hole pattern.