MSI B360M GAMING PLUS LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel B360 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Intel Motherboard.
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA 1151
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2666MHz
- MYSTIC LIGHT and Sync: Personalize your PC with 16.8 million colors / 10 effects controlled in one click with the Mystic Light APP or a mobile device.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and optimized power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- AUDIO BOOST with NAHIMIC: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
- GAMING LAN, powered by Intel®: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management.
- VR Ready: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness.
- In-Game Weapons: GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost, Voice Boost.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favorites and search function.
- GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players.
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors for Socket LGA1151
- Intel® B360 Chipset
- Main Memory:
- 2 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 32GB
- Supports DDR4 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Please refer to www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
- Onboard Graphics:
- 1 x VGA port, supports a maximum resolution of 2048x1536@50Hz, 2048x1280@60Hz, 1920x1200@60Hzz
- 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
- 1 x HDMI™ port 1.4, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30Hz
Intel® B360 Chipset
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- 1 x M.2 slots (Key M)
- Support up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s
- Supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- The SATA1 connector will be unavailable when an M.2 SATA SSD module has been installed in the M.2_1 slot.
- Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.
Intel® B360 Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (3 Type-A & 1 Type-C ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- Realtek® ALC887 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- 1 x Intel I219-V Gigabit LAN controller
- Internal I/O Connectors:
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 2 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 1 x RGB LED connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Back Panel I/O Ports:
- PS/2 Combo Port
- LAN Port
- HD Audio Connectors
- USB 2.0 Port
- USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A + C
- USB 3.1 Gen1
- 9.6 in. x 8.1 in. (24.3 cm x 20.6 cm)
- m-ATX Form Factor
- 6 mounting holes
1. Specifications may differ depending on your location, and we reserve the right to change without notice. Please check with your local dealers for detailed specifications.
2. Due to photography and/or monitor settings, coloration of product images may vary from actual product.