The new Acesonic DGX-213 carries plenty of features both new and improved. This machine will play all your discs, convert CD+G to MP3+G, play MP3+Gs, and record your performances, dictations or speeches. All these features were developed for users as we are users ourselves!
One of the DGX-213's most important feature is to make the most of the MP3+G format. Converting CD+Gs into MP3+Gs and storing them on a USB device or SD card can be done very easily and users now have the option to convert at 1x or ultra fast 4x speeds. When converting, a list will appear allowing you to check off each track you want to convert or you can also convert the entire disc. You can even record your own singing into an MP3+G file. A very convenient feature is that you can playback the last recorded song with just a push of a single button. The DGX-213 can even generate a song list with a number for all your tracks after you've finished converting and recording. To further improve its recording function, Acesonic brings in a large memory buffer to avoid skipping when recording and you can also record without playing a disc. This is useful when you want to record a dictation or speech! You also have the option to record using many sources such as from your CDs, VCDs, CD+Gs, MP3+Gs, or AVI files (AVI audio track must be encoded in MP3).
One of the main focuses was to create a machine that is even easier and more convenient to use. The DGX-213 has a headphone jack built-in so you can listen to all your media in private right from the front panel. Multiplex and audio tracks are even easier to switch to and from as well which can be done just by the push of the "multiplex" button. All these features are now built into a professional quality case for durability and long life.
The DGX-213 supports up to 5,000 songs on a USB drive or SD card. Simply plug in your storage devices and the machine will load them up faster than before since it now utilizes USB 2.0. An HDMI port is also built-in and both surround sound and microphone audio are all sent through the HDMI port to help simplify connections. This is the only player on the market to have this feature utilizing both HDMI and microphone audio together! Other players would require a mixer or second connection to use HDMI and microphone audio together which can be both a hassle and expensive.
- Multi-format karaoke player with high definition video output.
- Plays most downloaded karaoke tracks that are in MP3G format.
- Convert CD+G Discs into MP3+Gs at 1x or 4X the Speed.
- Digitally record your singing into an MP3G file to USB or SD Card with the push of a button!
- Direct Access Front Panel Design: Open, Close, Play, Pause, Previous, Next, 0 - 9 Number, Key , Microphone Volume, Echo Volume
- +/- 6 Steps Key Control
- Progressive Scan up to 1080p HD Video Output
- Headphone Output Jack.
- Video Output: HDMI, Composite Video, S-Video, Component Video, VGA Video
- Audio Output: 2 Channel (L/R), 5.1 Channel, Optical and Coaxial
- Two 1/4" Microphone Inputs with Individual Volume Control
- Video Signal System: PAL/ NTSC/ AUTO
- Compatible with MP3, CD, VCD, CD+G, MP3+G, DVD, AVI, MP4, DivX
- Record singing while playing CD, VCD, CDG, MP3+G, or AVI (AVI audio track must be encoded in MP3)
- Simultaneous dual-screen display on HDMI and RCA output perfect for KJs
- Standard 2U High - Rackmountable (Kit sold separately)
- Power: 100 - 240V AC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 17"L x 8.5"W x 2.17"H
- Remote Control
- RCA Cable
- Power Cord