Add 4 eSATA ports to your existing PCI-E equipped Mac/PC computer in order to easily connect to our eSATA products including: MS1UT, MS2UT, MS2T1, MS4T, MR5CT1. This revolutionary design use the latest Intel and Silicon Image 3124A chipset to provide PCI 8x interface to 4 eSATA connection. With Also support Port Multiplier, a single eSATA cable can connect up to 5 drives with Port Multiplier aware unit, such as TR4M and MS4UM. Compatible with the PCI-E equipped Mac G5 and Mac Pro, Windows XP, 2000, 2003 and Vista.
- Fully compliant with SATA I and SATA II.
- Supports Serial ATA Generation 2 transfer rate of 3.0 Gbps.
- Supports Serial ATA II Port Multiplier.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 for Windows.
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 Server, MAC OS 10.4.x or later, and Linux. (Please note that the host adapter card is based on Silicon Image chipset, which currently only support up to MAC OS 10.5.1 by Silicon Image.)
- Model: HA-DAT-4ESPCIE
- Host Interface: PCI Express 8x (2,000MB/sec)
- Controller Interface: SATA II - transfer rate 3Gbps
- Connectors: 4 eSATA connectors
- Power Requirement:
- Operational Voltage: 3.3V/DC
- Operationall Current: 155mA ~ 400mA
- RAID Level: RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 (Windows support only)
- OS Supports:
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 Server
- MAC OS 10.3.x or later, and Linex