Easily connect an HDMI source with a VGA display.
The Manhattan HDMI to VGA Converter helps establish a fast, simple and convenient link between newer HDMI-equipped desktop and notebook computers and other media sources with existing VGA monitors, projectors and other display devices. The Manhattan HDMI to VGA Converter is easy and quick to install and requires no complicated configuration or setup to help extend the service life and fully realize the investment and value of legacy VGA displays, projectors and other equipment. This low-power, cost-effective and reliable solution allows users to transition to HDMI bandwidths, resolutions, Deep Color and more without the expense of upgrading to newer and costly monitors and projectors. Its integrated, all-in-one design helps achieve a compact, integrated solution that eliminates unnecessary cables, tangles and clutter to keep installations and work spaces neat and orderly. Its Micro-USB port allows for additional power if required.
- Converts an HDMI digital signal to a VGA analog video
- Enjoy high-definition images on a VGA monitor, projector or other display device; supports 1080p analog video output
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources
- Gold-plated contacts for best performance
- Molded PVC boot and strain relief
- Micro-USB port if additional power is required
- Three-Year Warranty
- Standards and Certifications:
- HDMI 1.3
- HDMI 19-pin male
- VGA 15-pin female
- Micro-USB female
- Molded PVC boot
- 30-AWG connectors
- Mylar and aluminum shielding
- Withstanding voltage: 300 VDC
- Insulation resistance: 10 MΩ
- Conductive resistance: 5 Ω
- Thermal plastic casing
- Cable Length: 8.66"
- Package contents:
- HDMI to VGA Cable, HDMI Male to VGA Female