PWM (Pulse width modulation) is a powerful technique for controlling analog circuits with a microprocessor's digital outputs. By controlling analog circuits digitally, system costs and power consumption can be drastically reduced. Evercool PWM fan creates outstanding static pressure and focuses the airflow for superior performance on coolers and other applications. Evercool PWM fan uses high quality PWM IC for fully automatic control guarantee astounding quietness of operation. While choosing qualified PWM fan, Evercool must be the first choice for users.
- Long life beaning.
- Low noise & high airflow.
- Low pollution (ROHS complate).
- DC Fan Size: 40 x 40 x 20 mm
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball bearing
- Fan Speed: 3000 +/- 25% ~ 9000 +/- 10%RPM
- Life Time: Over 50,000 hr
- Noise Level: <10 ~ < 32dBA
- Rated Voltage: 12 V.DC
- 3 to 4pin cable.
- Screws x 4.