This is a DisplayPort to DVI Cable Adapter for interfacing next generation DisplayPort based PC and notebook computers with conventional DVI displays, such as CRT, LCD monitors, and projectors. DisplayPort offers a unified, scalable, and cost effective interface for embedded and external display applications. As desktop and notebook PCs are increasingly transitioning from conventional analog type interfaces to DisplayPort, the converter facilitates the transition by offering seamless connectivity between new DisplayPort PC and the installed base DVI monitors and projectors. It offers solutions for digital entertainment center, projector factory, noisy space and security concerns, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
- Support DisplayPort 1.1 input and DVI output.
- Support DVI highest video resolution 1080p.
- Support DVI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel)
- Support DVI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Powered from DisplayPort source.
- Signal Inputs/Output:
- Input Video Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Maximum Single Link Range: 1920x1080P
- Output Video: DVI
- Input/Output Connector:
- Input: DisplayPort Male 20pin
- Output: DVI Female (24+5)
- Operating Frequency:
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps/225MHz
- Interlaced(50&60Hz): 480i,576i,1080i
- Progressive(50&60Hz): 480p,576p,720p,1080p
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to +80°C
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Power Requirement:
- External Power Supply: No external power needed
- Power consumption (Max): 3W
- Regulatory Approvals:
- Converter Unit: FCC,CE,UL
- Power Supply: UL,CE,FCC