The ST660 delivers enhanced screen compatibility, accommodating large flat panel screens including those with VESA 800 x 400 mm hole pattern. Its open wall plate architecture delivers placement flexibility and increased electrical and cable management access. Unique pre-tensioned universal tilt screen adapters provide one-touch tilt viewing angle adjustment completing the perfect flat panel installation.
- Universal mount fits screens with mounting patterns up to 32.75" W x 17.67" H
- Increased screen compatibility includes VESA 800 x 400 mm mounting hole pattern
- Open wall plate design allows for total wall access, increasing electrical access and cable management options
- Adjustable up to 15o of forward tilt and -5o backward tilt for optimal viewing angle
- Pre-tensioned universal tilt bracket allows for tilt adjustment without the use of tools
- Easy grip handle locks the screen position into place
- Optional IncreLok feature offers fixed tilts at -5o, 0o, 5o, 10o, 15o increments screen placement
- Horizontal screen adjustment of up to 8" (depending on screen model) for perfect screen placement
- Universal brackets easily hook onto wall plate for fast installation
- Mounts to two wood studs, concrete, cinder block or metal studs (metal stud accessory required)
- Comes with Peerless' Sorted-for-You fastener pack with all necessary screen attachment hardware
- Integrated security options available
- UL listed
- Color: Black.
- Load Capacity: 200 lb (90.7 kg).
- Finish: Scratch-resistant fused epoxy.
- Accessories: Metal Stud Fastener Kit (ACC415).
- Patent: Patent pending.
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
34.1" x 18.5" x 2.6" (86.6 x 46.9 x 6.6 cm).
- Warranty: Limited 5-year.
- Wall plate
- universal screen adapters
- screen attachment hardware.