Compression type connectors are a breeze to install. These are more reliable and easier to use than traditional hex crimp BNC connectors. Simply prepare the cable in the same manner as an F-type connector, insert the connector onto the coax cable and compress it with a compression tool. The connector center pin features inside barbs that ensure a positive connection to the cable's center conductor. Quickly make custom length video cables for home theater, broadcast video and surveillance applications.
- Make custom length video cables for home theater, broadcast video and CCTV
- Nickel-plated brass provides years of reliable service
- Easier to use than traditional BNC connectors
- Easy-to-carry Lightweight Design
- Barbs within the center pin provide a reliable signal path
Note : Crimper tool needed to connect this connectors to coaxial cable.