The VDV MapMaster 2.0 Field Test Kit includes the VDV MapMaster 2.0 along with all the accessories needed for voice, data, and video testing and mapping. As the award winning CEPro Best of 2012, the VDV MapMaster 2.0 is quickly becoming popular with technicians. This kit is made in the USA, and the VDV MapMaster 2.0 is packaged in custom cut out, high density EVA foam to protect the equipment for years to come.
The VDV MapMaster 2.0 combines continuity testing, mapping, tone generator and length measurement functions into a single unit. This is capable of identifying and mapping 19 locations at one time. Whether your jobs are commercial or residential, the versatility & added features of the VDV MapMaster 2.0 makes it an installer's best friend!
- Measures the entire length of a cable and/or individual wire pairs.
- Tests Voice (6 wire), Data (8 wire) and Video (coax).
- Easy to read, extra large 7-segment LCD screen with large icons.
- Tone generator with selectable tone cadence and selectable pins carrying tone.
- RJ (Voice & Data) master remote stores in bottom of case.
- Map 19 locations at one time.
- Tests and indicates pins with shorts, opens, reversals, miswires and split pairs.
- Displays 'Pass' icon for correctly wired T568A/B and crossover/uplink.
- Displays 'Pass' icon for correctly wired 6-pin telephone plus 'Rev' for reverse-pinned.
- Low power consumption for long battery life.
- Auto power-off.
- Tests CAT-6, Cat-5e, Cat-5, Cat-4, Cat-3 and coax cables.
- Tests shielded cables.
- Mapping - video and data cables can be connected to their respective remotes at the same time to improve testing effi ciency of 'tech' cable (both data & coax cables in one jacket).
- Patch cables may be tested without removing the master remote from storage.
- Mapping - optional data and video, custom ID remotes (numbered 1 thru 19) for locating cable runs to wall outlets are available (see accessories).
- Cable test results displayed in wire map format with connector pin numbers.
- Displays length reading in feet or meters.
- Low battery icon indicator.
- Voltage detection warning icon.
- LOOP ON - sets up continuous mode which is useful for trouble shooting intermittent problems.
- Cable Types: RJ Cable Length: 1000'.
- Minimum cable length for split pairs detection: 1.5 feet.
- Maximum Coax Cable Length: Cable resistance varies. See website comparison chart.
- Dimension: 6.4" x 2.8" x 1.4"
- Operating temperature: 32 to 122°F.
- Storage temperature: -4 to 140°F.
- Humidity: 10% to 90%, non-condensing.
- Battery Life Active: 425 hours, (9V alkaline).
- VDV MapMaster 2.0
- Case & Foam Insert
- RJ45 #'s 1-12 Remote Set
- Coax F #'s 1-8 Remote Set
- RJ45 Port Saver
- RJ45 to Alligator Clips Cable
- NO-Fault Cable
- F Female to F Female Adapters (set of three)
- BNC Female to F Female Adapter
- BNC Female to F Male Adapter
- 9V Battery
- Instruction Manual