More than two years after the introduction of the world's first uni-body PC chassis, the SilverStone Temjin TJ07, a new product line was created to extend this unique construction further into other applications. The first model for this line is the Fortress FT01, which sports the same super strong uni-body frame as its predecessor but with even more sleeker profile thanks to its smaller size. Designed with positive air pressure concept, it enables better cooling performance than traditional chassis but also helps to prevent dust from penetrating into the chassis by use of filters on intake fans and forcing air out of the chassis through unfiltered vents and gaps. Comprised of modern touches such as quick release drive cages and dual 180mm fans, this case is easily the top choice for anyone looking to assemble a top of the line midsize system.
- Positive air pressure design optimizes cooling performance.
- Uni-body frame construction from the flagship Temjin TJ07.
- Artful, understated design with excellent ergonomics.
- Dual 180mm silent fans included for outstanding cooling and quietness.
- Minimal use of rivets for maximum serviceability.
- Highly flexible drive storage options with hot-swappable SATA adapter.
- Model No.: SST-FT01S (silver).
- Material: 3.0mm ~ 6.0mm uni-body aluminum outer frame and aluminum body.
- Motherboard: ATX, Micro ATX.
- Drive Bay:
-External: 5.25" x 5.
-Internal: 3.5" x 7.
- Cooling System:
-Front: 1 x 180mm intake fan, 700rpm, 18dBA.
-Rear: 1 x 120mm exhaust fan, 900rpm, 18dBA.
-Top: 1 x 180mm intake fan, 700rpm, 18dBA.
- Expansion Slot: 7.
- Front I/O Port:
-USB2.0 x 2.
-IEEE1394 x 1.
-Audio x 1.
-MIC x 1.
- Window: Yes.
- Power Supply: 1 x Optional standard PS2 (ATX).
- Expansion Card: Compatible with expansion card up to 12".
- Dimension: 211 mm (W) x 486 mm (H) x 494.5 mm (D).
- Extra: One CP05 included for single hot-swappable SATA hard drive, additional CP05 can be purchased separately.
To enable SATA hot-swap function, you must have the following:
1. Install SATA hard drive into drive holder with CP05.
2. Use motherboard or SATA card with AHCI function.
3. Enable AHCI function(please refer to your motherb oard or SATA card manual).
4. When installing OS(Windows XP SP2 or Vista), SATA drivers should be pre-loaded.