Overcome one of your greatest server limitations: memory. From networking, cloud computing, and virtualization to HPC, Big Data and more, memory-dependent server applications require increasingly higher densities of memory and higher levels of performance than are attainable on current DDR3 technology. Enter Crucial DDR4 server memory.
- 2x the Speed:
- Process data faster. Enable up to twice the responsiveness, and increase memory bandwidth by up to 50% to 25.6 GB/s. With Crucial DDR4 memory, introductory data rates start at 2133 MT/s and get even faster as the technology matures, compared to introductory DDR3 rates of 1066 MT/s. Crucial DDR4 memory also delivers faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput by utilizing 4-bank groups that are unique to DDR4 technology.
- 2x the Capacity:
- Maximize system performance by doubling memory capacity. As DDR4 memory technology matures, it will allow you to double your server's memory capacity and get more out of every module - and your entire network. Built using smaller die that allow more gigabits per component, Crucial DDR4 memory is designed to utilize higher density components, allowing us to deliver DDR4 modules that are up to twice as dense.
- Up to 40% More Energy Efficient:
- Reduce power and cooling expenses. Crucial DDR4 memory uses 20% less voltage than DDR3 technology, and operates at just 1.2V compared to 1.5V for standard DDR3 server memory. Combined with the additional power-saving features inherent in DDR4 memory architecture, Crucial DDR4 memory is able to deliver up to 40% power savings compared to standard DDR3 technology. Also, since less heat is generated per module, it's easier to keep systems cool.
- Enhance cloud computing, Big Data, HPC, and more:
- For memory-dependant server applications such as virtualization, cloud computing, Big Data, and HPC, Crucial DDR4 server memory is an ideal way to increase memory bandwidth and capacity, while also reducing power expenses. Since memory often functions as a fixed (non-shared) component, it's one of the biggest performance constraints for data centers. Maximize DDR4 memory capacity and achieve next generation performance and efficiency. Crucial DDR4 memory is compatible with future Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v3 and E5-2600 v3 product families, allowing you to handle diverse enterprise workloads with ease.
- Micron Quality - A Higher Level of Reliability:
- As a brand of Micron, one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world, Crucial DDR4 memory represents the future of server capability. From the original DDR technology to DDR4, we've engineered the memory technologies that have powered the world's servers for 35 years and counting. Designed for leading platforms, compatible with OEM systems and warranties, and backed by a limited lifetime warranty, Crucial DDR4 memory pushes the limits on server performance.
- Form Factor: RDIMM
- Capacity: 16GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number of Modules: 2 x 8GB
- Number of Pins: 288-pin
- Memory Speed: 2133MHz
- Memory Standard: DDR4-2133/PC4-17000
- Error Checking: ECC
- Signal Processing: Registered
- CAS Latency: 15
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Component Configuration: x8 based