Many power supplies out there claim to deliver the best power available, but at what cost? The ZP series not only delivers you the power you need, but at the 80% Plus Bronze mark. In other words, the ZP series power supplies can render high voltage at an efficiency of 85% or higher without losing its functionality. Save money on your bills while utilizing your system to its full energy potential.
- 80Plus Bronze Certified unit provides typical 85% efficiency at 50% of max load
- Modular Cable Management to eliminate clutter and improve airflow inside the case
- Compliance with the latest Intel standard ATX 12V V2.3 and EPS 12V V2.92
- Support INTEL/AMD Dual Core CPU and Multi-Core GPU technologies
- 6pin PCI-E & 8pin PCI-E (6+2) connector
- Built in next generation 8-pin PCI-Express graphic card connector offering further upgradability
- Active Power Factor Correction (PF>0.99) for environmentally friendlier power
- Ultra-silent operation with 140mm fan and automatic fan speed control
- Comprehensive protection function provides full-scale protection for your components. (OCP/OVP/UVP/SCP/OPP)
- Safety / EMI Approvals: CE, CB, TUV, FCC, UL, CUL, and BSMI certified
- Model: ZP-750B
- Type: standard ATX 12V V2.3 and EPS 12V V2.92
- Maximum Power: 750W
- Fans: 1
- Output: +3.3V@28A, +5V@30A, +12V1@18A, +12V2@18A, +12V3@18A, +12V4@18A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@3A.
- Connectors: 1 x 24 pin. 1 x 8 pin. 6 x peripheral power. 6 x 15-pin SATA. 2 x PCIe 6 pin. 2 x PCIe 6+2 pin. 1 x 4+4 pin. 2 x 4 pin FDD.