The ATI FirePro V8800 is ideally suited for users who work with large data sets or shader-intensive applications and who demand high-end computational power and the superior visual flexibility. Based on a new-generation GPU with 1600 stream processors, its ultra parallel processing architecture helps maximize throughput by automatically directing graphics horsepower where it's needed.
- ATI Eyefinity Technology
Advanced multi-display technology delivering a highly immersible graphics/computing experience with innovative display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces.
- AutoDetect Technology
As a user moves between applications, or opens new ones, the graphics driver settings are automatically configured for optimized performance.
- Full 30-bit Display Pipeline
Enables more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color reproduction and superior visual fidelity.
- Multi-View Display
With four DisplayPort outputs, Multi-View enables up to four displays with independent display resolution, refresh rate, and display rotation settings.
- Full Shader Model 5.0 Support
Create more complex geometry and scenes without taxing the CPU.
There is a high level of assurance when purchasing a configuration that is reliable and provides the performance necessary for professional 3D graphics needs.
- DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3.2 Advanced Features
Great performance, scalability and reliability.
- OpenCL 1.0
Industry standard API - Open, multi-platform development platform for enabling broad adoption of heterogeneous computing.
- Part Number:
- ATI FirePro V8800
- Memory Size - 2GB
- Memory Type - GDDR5
- Memory Interface Bus - 256-bit
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
- CrossFire Pro Supported
- OpenGL Support 3.2
- Graphic Specifications:
- Shader Model - 5.0
- Stream Processes - 1600
- Video Outputs:
- Display Port - 4
- Stereo (3-pin DIN)
- Max Resolution - 2560x1600 @ 60Hz
- DirectX Support - DirectX 11
- General Information:
- Single or Dual Profile - Dual
- Active or Passive Cooling - Active
- Power Connector Required - 2x 6-pin
- Power Requirements - Power supply w/225W for graphics
- Low Profile - No
- 512MB of system memory
- CD-ROM drive (or internet access) for software installation
- Power supply w/225W for graphics
- Two 6-pin power connectors
- ATI FirePro V8800 professional graphics card
- Installation CD with drivers and documentation
- Quick Start Reference Guide
- Two DP to DVI (single-link) adapters7,8
- One ATI CrossFire Pro connection cable