V.92 makes 56K* flexible, USRobotics makes it affordable. USRobotics has been building the world's best modems for over 25 years, and now we're bringing you the latest in modem technology.
The V.92 standard gives you the features to get the most out of your home's dial-up connection: send e-mail and attachments faster, get online quicker, and even take incoming phone calls without losing your Internet connection.
Now you can get a USRobotics 56K* PCI Faxmodem with V.92 technology for your home computer at an easily affordable price.
- Feature-rich affordability:
- Get a USRobotics V.92 modem at an easily affordable price. The USRobotics 56K PCI Faxmodem utilizes the processing power of your home computer to make sending/checking e-mail and surfing the Web easy.
- Ideal for home use:
- Update your home computer to surf the Web, send/receive e-mail, and take incoming calls while online with the ease and convenience of V.92 technology.
- Send e-mail and attachments faster:
- Need to send a batch of digital pictures or other e-mail attachments? V.92 lets you send attachments up to 50% faster!
- Get online faster:
- Quick Connect lets you establish your connection faster, so you spend less time dialing up. You're only seconds from surfing the Web!
- Don't miss that important phone call:
- USRobotics Internet Call Notification (ICN) lets you screen incoming calls so you can take the important ones. (Call Waiting and Caller ID** require service from your local phone company.) Modem on Hold lets you take calls while online without dropping your Internet connection - there's no need for a second phone line. Great for home use!
- Simple three-step installation:
- Your USRobotics modem is so easy to install and use, you'll be up and running in no time! Our Quick Installation Guide makes installation as easy as 1-2-3.
- Software upgradable:
- Download new features as they become available.
- Includes full-featured faxing software:
- Send faxes from any Windows application, and receive incoming faxes at any time.
- Standards and Protocols Supported:
- V.92 56K ITU standard
- V.90 56K ITU standard
- V.34 33.6K ITU standard
- Compatible with most ITU and Bell standards down to 300 bps
- V.80 video conferencing support
- V.42,MNP2-4 error control
- V.44,V.42 bis, MNP5 data compression
- Fax:EIA 578 (Class 1) with V.17, V.29, V.27 ter
- Power Consumption:
- Power: 3.3V or 5V
- Signal: 3.3V or 5V
- Regulatory/Agency Approvals:
- FCC approved (Part 15 Class B/Part 68)
- IC approved (ICES-003/CS-03)
- UL/CUL listed
- Length 4.88 in.(12.4 cm)
- Width 1.69 in.(4.29 cm)
- Height 1.88 in.(4.78 cm)
Minimum System Requirements:
- IBM compatible PC with 233 MHz Pentium processor with MMX, or equivalent
- 32 MB RAM (or as recommended by your Windows operating system)
- 5 MB hard disk space
- Available PCI 2.2 slot
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/XP 64-bit/2003/2003 64-bit/Vista/Vista 64-bit/2008/2008 64-bit/Win 7/Win 7 64-bit/Win 8/Win 8 64-bit/2011 operating system (Unimodem TSP/TAPI compliant)
- Analog phone line
- V.90 requires a V.90 56K ITU standard capable service provider
- V.92 requires a V.92 56K ITU standard capable service provider
- V.92 Call Notification feature requires Call Waiting service from your local phone company
- V.92 Call Identification feature requires Call Waiting/Caller ID** services from your local phone company
- CD-ROM drive
- 56K PCI Faxmodem
- Low Profile bracket (not included in USR265670)
- RJ-11 phone cord (7 ft/2.13 m)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Installation CD-ROM