Lead time: 3 days
The MobileNAS MN4L+B Series offers a performance tuned Network Attached Storage for high capacity network based data storage. More enhanced than most of the 4 bay tower NAS on the market, the MN4L+B utilizes the power of Intel CPU and 512MB of DDR II memory to provide an exceptionally faster performance. With the increasing processing power, MN4L+ is able to provide enterprise level features, such as iSCSI initiator and target support, snapshot with scheduling, and real-time NAS-to-NAS folder replication. Supporting up to 4TB in hard drive capacity, along with built-in RAID 5 and RAID 6, the MN4L+B possesses enterprise-class features and stability.
Designed with high availability and low TOC in mind, MobileNAS MN4L+B is built with easy setup and maintenance features. With 10/100/1000 network support for high performance networking, and up to RAID 6 mode, The MN4L+B is a simple to use and trouble-free unit.
- 4 Bay NAS utilizing Intel Pentium M CPU and 512 II DDR memory for ultimate performance.
- Built-in account management allows safe data keeping by giving read-only or full read/write to specific per mission to users or group.
- One eSATA, two USB 2.0 & one Firewire 400 exteral hard drive expansion ports.
- Built-in snapshot, NAS-to-NAS folder replication, iSCSI initiator and target supoort.
- Utilizing the latest SATA II technology the MN4L+ supports hot-swap with RAID I (mirroring), RAID 0 (stripping), and RAID RAID 1+0, RAID 5, and RAID 6 allowing the protection against hard drive failures or expanding usable drive space.
- Model: MN4L+B
- Form Factor: 4 Bay Enclosure
- Processor: Intel Mobile Processor 1.2 GHz or above
- Memory: 512MB DDR-2 Memory, up to 2GB
- RAID Level: 0, 1, 1+0, 5, 6
- RAID Engine: Software Embedded RAID Engine
- Maximum Capacity: 4TB
- Available Expansion Slot: N/A
- Hot-Swappable: Yes
- Chipset: Intel 915
- Network: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Network
- Hard Drive Trays: 4 x SATA HDD trays
- Power Supply: 120W (100V - 120V) AC Powder Adapter
- Control Interface: Web Browser - Supporting IE and Firefox
- Dimension (in): 7.0"W x 8.5 "D x 7.0 "H
- Safety Regulations: CE, FCC, UL, ROHS