The clean Scandinavian design of the NASH 20 incorporates fluid lines and a fuss free impression. The headset is coated with a 4-layer rubber coating which gives a soft touch feel. The on ear cup volume control and flip-up-to-mute microphone boom allowed us to keep the cable free from switches and boxes.
Our proprietary DACT drivers reproduce sound to the highest audiophile standard. The semi closed back acoustic chamber design is engineered to provide air to the drivers to optimize the sound. The sound reproduction is optimized for both the lower, mid and high frequencies. Due to the high-lighted soundscape you will get the advantage of more accurate and quicker positioning when playing games.
Equipped with an adjustable headband and omnidirectional swivel inner ear cups together with smooth and comfortable memory foam leather encased cushions the NASH 20 will still be comfortable to use even for the longest using seasons.
- Memory foam:
- Memory foam leather encased cushions made for maximum comfort for long gaming seasons
- Full size swivel ear cups:
- Full size swivel ear cups to optimize the angle of the sound and for a comfortable fit.
- Easy access volume control:
- Easy access adjustable volume control on ear cup, so you never have to take your eyes off the screen or take of the hand from your mouse.
- Flip-up-to-mute microphone boom:
- Flip-up-to-mute microphone boom with click indication
- Adjustable headband:
- Adjustable headband height adjustment with strong steel construction.
- 50 mm neodymium DACT drivers:
- Our proprietary 50 mm neodymium DACT drivers with optimized frequency response ratio for gaming, music and multimedia usage
- Braided cable with gold plated plugs.:
- 2 meter braided cable with gold plated 3,5 mm plugs.
- Angled drivers:
- Angled drivers for optimized acoustics, better comfort and sound positioning
- High-lighted soundscape:
- High-lighted soundscape will get you the advantage of more accurate and quicker positioning helping you to hear and locate your opponent's position.
- Headset type: Analog Stereo Headset
- Type of earcup: Semi-closed back Circumaural
- Audio connection: 3.5 mm gold plated connector
- Mic connection: 3.5 mm gold plated connector
- Ear pad & Head band: Memory foam, wrapped in leather
- Volume control: Scroll wheel on left ear cup
- Driver type: Dynamic, 50mm, Nd magnet
- Impedance: 32Ω ± 15% at 20kHz
- Sound pressure level: 103 dB
- Resonance frequency: >= 100 Hz
- Input power: Nominal 40mW - Max 80mW
- Less than 2% at 1Khz
- Less than 5% at 300kHz
- Microphone directron: Uni-Directional
- Microphone mute: Flip up to mute
- Sensitivity: (@1kHz, 1V/Pa) -42 ± 3dB
- Mic frequency response: 15Hz - 16kHz
- Mic frequency-noise ratio: 58dB
- Microphone dimensions: 6mm
- 21.5 x 22 x 12.1 cm
- FCC, CE, C-Tick, VCCI, BSMI, KCC and RoHS compliant