The SV231USB is a reliable StarView KVM switch that combines the simplicity of universal serial bus (USB) technology with the reliability and power of the StarView line of KVM switches. This package comes complete with cables allowing it to be used right out of the box with no hassles.
A ready-to-use, out-of-the-box solution, the SV231USB 2 port KVM switch kit comes complete with two reliable StarTech.com USB KVM cables to remove tangles and help organize your workspace.
Cable ports are located at the rear of the SV231USB providing easy, no-nonsense cable identification and organization. Switching between computers is as easy as pressing a button on the front of the unit. Its low cost, super small footprint design, and high 1920x1440 resolution display capability make this switch perfect for any application where reliability and cost-effectiveness are a necessity.
StarTech.com's SV231USB is the reliable solution for call center, help desk and SOHO environments, environments where PCs and Macs are used togther and when integrating enterprise computer systems together. The SV231USB is a reliable computer management tool that allows you to control multiple computers from one source, minimizing downtime by making connected computers and input devices available as soon as they are attached.
- 2 computers can share 3 different USB peripherals.
- Control 2 PCs, G3/G4 Macs or iMacs from one USB keyboard/mouse/monitor.
- Front panel push buttons for easy computer selection.
- No drivers required for keyboard and mouse operation.
- Selectable auto scan time interval.
- Supports keyboard and mouse plug and play.
- Supports the latest DDC2B VGA monitors.
- USB self-power operation.
- Warranty: 3 Years warranty
- Color: Black
- Connector: Types 3 - USB A Female
- Connector: Types 2 - USB B Female
- Connector Types: 1 - High Density DB15 Female
- Connector Types: 2 - High Density DB15 Male
- Enclosure Type: Steel
- Product Height: 1.57 in [40 mm]
- Audio Support: No
- KVM Cascadable: No
- Dual Display Support: No
- DVI Support: No
- Supported Platforms: USB
- KVM IP Control: No
- Number of KVM Ports: 2
- Rack-Mountable: No
- KVM TFT: None
- Product Length: 4.88 in [124 mm]
- Maximum Number of Computers: 2
- Maximum Analog Resolutions: 1920 x 1440
- Maximum Number of Users: 1
- Power Adapter Included: Yes
- Power Adapter - Amperage: 2A
- Power Adapter - DC Voltage: 5V
- Center Tip Polarity: Positive
- Carton Quantity: 6
- U Height: 1
- Product Width: 2.76 in [70 mm]
- Hot Plug Capability: Yes
- Auto Scan Intervals: 3, 8, 15 and 30 seconds
- Cable Length (Max): VGA-100ft (30m) USB-15ft (5m)
- Cables Included: 2 x 6ft USB KVM cables