The Fujitsu fi-6140 scanner is the smallest in its class, but it scans an impressive 60 pages or 120 images per-minute in Monochrome or Grayscale (Letter @ 200dpi) as well as 40 pages or 80 images per-minute in Color (Letter @ 300dpi).
- Fast, 60 ppm/120 ipm scanning in monochrome and grayscale.
- Best in class 300 dpi color scanning at 40 ppm/80 ipm.
- First scanner of its kind to offer Intelligent MultiFeed Function (iMFF) as well as advanced Paper Protection technology.
- Robust 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) with enhanced hard and embossed card scanning; easily scans credit or healthcare cards).
- Comes with full versions of Kofax VRS Professional, Adobe Acrobat 8 Standard, and ScandAll Pro imaging software.
- Type: Duplex.
- Element Type: CCD.
- Light Source: White cold cathode discharge lamp.
- Color Depth: 24 bit.
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5" x 14".
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): Yes.
- USB Ports: High Speed USB2.0.
- Other Ports: Ultra SCSI.
- Dimensions: 11.8" x 22.9" x 9.0".