The HA-ARC-ARC1880X high-performance PCIe 2.0 x8 to SAS RAID host adapters can provide up to (128) SAS/SATA 6G devices per ports, using SAS expanders. The adapters are based on the same RAID kernel of field-proven external RAID adapters. Applications that benefit most features from these controllers include NAS, server RAID solutions, web servers, supercomputing, near-line backup, security systems and streaming applications.
- Driver Support up to 128 per ports.
- RAID on Chip I/O processor with SAS controller.
- Supports up to 2 * mini-SAS ports, 8 hard drives direct connect or 128 drives per port using SAS-expander.
- Multi-adapter support for large storage requirements.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 10, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60, Single Disk or JBOD.
- BIOS boot support for greater fault tolerance.
- BIOS PnP (plug and play) and BBS (BIOS boot specification) support.
- Intel RAID engine support extreme performance RAID 6 function.
- NVRAM for RAID configuration & transaction log.
- Redundant flash image for adapter availability.
- Battery backup module ready (optional).
- RoHS compliant.
- Model: HA-ARC-ARC1880X
- Host Interface: PCI-E 2.0 x8
- Controller Interface: SAS / SATA 6Gb/s
- Connector: 2 x Mini-SAS
- RAID Level: 0, 1, 10, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60, Single Disk or JBOD
- OS Supports:
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 2003, 2008 Server,
- MAC OS 10.5.x or later, and Linux