This USB duplicator and eraser lets you clone or erase up to seven USB flash drives, without a host computer connection. This means you can work more efficiently and manage larger batches of USB drives, saving time and effort.
The standalone USB duplicator and eraser is perfect for IT professionals and system administrators in corporate, education, marketing, or sales environments.
- Efficient 1:7 drive duplication
The duplicator lets you copy up to seven drives simultaneously, and offers both synchronous and asynchronous duplication, with speeds up to 1.5GB per minute. The asynchronous feature means you can remove and replace USB storage devices while other copies continue to run. The eraser/duplicator offers two modes of duplication: system and file and whole file.
- Erase multiple USB drives simultaneously
The drive duplicator/eraser lets you erase up to seven flash drives at the same time, so it’s easy to clean large batches of USB drives for reuse. The flash drive duplicator features three modes of erasing: quick erase, single pass erase, and multi-pass erase (meets DoD standards).
- Designed for ease of use
The flash drive duplicator and eraser supports USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 flash drives, providing an easy and cost-effective way to re-use and re-purpose your USB drives. It features a robust metal housing and a compact, standalone design that makes it the perfect desktop companion. The duplicator/eraser also has an LCD display that makes it easy to monitor erasing and duplication to ensure completion.
The USBDUPE17 is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Buffer Size: 128 MB
Bus Type: USB 2.0
Chipset ID: Xilinx - Spartan (XC3S700A)
Compatible Drive Types: USB Flash Drive
Drive Installation: Removable
Number of Drives: 7
- System and File
- Sector by Sector (Whole Drive)
Duplication Speed: 1.5GBpm
- Quick Erase
- 1-Pass Overwrite (NIST SP 800-88 Rev 1 - Clear)
- 3-Pass Overwrite
Insertion Rating: 1500 times
Max Drive Capacity: Maximum drive size of 2TB
MTBF: 8760 hours
Drive Connectors: 8 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female
OS Compatibility: OS independent; No software or drivers required
- SPECIAL NOTES / REQUIREMENTS:
System and Cable Requirements:
- For duplication, the destination drives must be of equal or greater capacity than the source drive.
- Supports copying/cloning to SD/ SDHC/ Micro SD/ MMC/ Mini SD/ CF media through a USB multimedia card reader (sold separately) and to Hard Drives or Solid State Drives through a Hard Drive docking station or USB enclosure (sold separately)
- 8 - Green (Activity/Successful Copy)
- 8 - Red (Error)
Input Current: 1.6A Max
Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240 AC
Output Current: 9A
Output Voltage: 12 DC
Plug Type: 4-pin DIN
Power Consumption (In Watts): 108W
Power Source: AC Adapter Included
Humidity: 20% ~ 80%
Operating Temperature: 5°C ~ 45°C (41°F ~ 113°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 85°C (-4°F ~ 185°F)
- PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
Enclosure Type: Steel
Product Height: 1.4 in [34.6 mm]
Product Length: 7.5 in [190 mm]
Product Weight: 2.3 lb [1.1 kg]
Product Width: 6.3 in [160 mm]
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
Included in Package:
- 1 - duplicator and eraser
- 1 - universal power adapter (NA/JP, UK, EU, ANZ)
- 1 - instruction manual