The SanDisk X400 SSD is SanDisk's upper-tier SATA client SSD, driving mainstream adoption in computing platforms for both corporate customers and end-consumers. It is designed with SanDisk's nCache 2.0 technology to provide greater reliability and high-grade endurance for longevity and is backed by a fve-year warranty5.
Additionally, X400 can be successfully used in entry-level enterprise servers, typically for read-intensive and boot/logging applications. TCG OPAL 2.0 support means interoperability with leading industry security ISVs applications.
- For products built around high capacities and thin form factors
From ultrathin consumer notebooks to corporate platforms, the X400 SSDs range of form factors and capacities deliver a variety of design and integration options formanufacturers and systems builders. With a 1.5mm single-sided form factor (M.2 2280 module), X400 SSD's performance and capacities make it ideal for ultrathin designs. Additionally, the X400 SSD is available in 2.5" 7mm-height as a true drop in replacement for mechanical HDDs. Both form factors are available in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB1 capacities.
- Responsiveness, reliability, and low power for the way consumers work
Built using SanDisk's 2nd generation TLC fash node, the X400 SSD ofers quick responsiveness, high reliability and low power for a seamless and productive user experience.
- nCache 2.0 technology means better performance for professionals and
The X400 features nCache 2.0 technology, which boosts performance for fast burst and high sustained sequential write speeds. Its multi-tiered caching architecture uses a combination of SLC and TLC blocks to maximize read/write operations and improve responsiveness and longevity, making it the ideal storage solution for multi-tasking and heavy workloads such as photo and video editing, as well as ofce productivity applications.
- Ultra-durable systems with high-grade endurance
DataGuard Client technology and LDPC error correction mean that the X400 SSD delivers high reliability and endurance up to 320 terabytes written (TBW). A dedicated on-the-fly hardware core performs progressive error correction to minimize the impack on latency and performance, while maintaining low power usage. The X400 SSD product family includes a 5-year warranty.
- TCG Opal 2.0 Support
TCG Opal 2.0 Support means interoperability with 3rd party leading security Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). The X400 SSD includes Self-Encrypted Drive (SED) capabilities to protect data at rest through hardware-based 256-bit AES emcreytion. Corporate IT customers have peace of mind knowing their business-critical data is protected, secured and encrypted, while providing performance and reliability to its employees.
- Brand: SanDisk
- Series: X400
- Model: SD8SB8U-1T00-1122
- Device Type: Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Capacity: 1TB, 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Dimension (Hx Wx D): 7mm x 69.85mm x 100.5mm
- Performance (4KB QD32):
- Seq. Read up to (MB/s): 545
- Seq. Write up to (MB/s): 520
- Rand Read up to (IOPS):95K
- Rand Write up to (IOPS):75K
- Endurance (TBW): 320
- Avg.Active Power (mW): 70
- Max Read Operating (mW): 2850
- Max Write Operating (mW): 4400
- Slumber (mW): 45-52
- DEVSLP (mW): 6.0-9.7
- MTTF: up to 1.75M hours
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C
- Non-Operating Temperature: -55°C ~ +85°C
- Operating Vibration: 5.0 gRMS, 10 - 2000 Hz
- Non-operating Vibration: 4.9 gRMS, 7 - 800 Hz
- Shock: 1500G@0.5 msec half sine
- Certifications: FCC, UL, TUV, KC, BSMI, VCCI
- Warranty: 5 Years