Get the upgrade you need to kick your system's performance and style into high gear with the HyperX FURY RGB SSD. The drive features a smooth, stunning light bar to give your computer a dash of dazzling RGB lighting. It can also daisy chain to other RGB devices to sync colors and effects. Cutting-edge 3D NAND and a Marvell controller give the FURY RGB incredible speeds of 550 MB/s write and 480MB/s read while also making the drive more durable and more efficient. With a top case designed to accentuate its lighting, FURY RGB is the premier SSD for computer builders who don't want to skimp on performance or looks.
- Smooth, stunning RGB lighting with dynamic effects
- Can daisy chain to sync with multiple other RGB devices
- 3D NAND provides increased reliability and efficiency
- Aggressive styling to accentuate your build
- Part Number: SHFR200/960G
- Interface: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Capacities: 960GB
- Controller: Marvell 88SS1074
- NAND: 3D TLC
- Sequential Read/Write: up to 550/480MB/s
- Power Consumption: 0.2W Idle / 0.6W Avg / 1.2W (MAX) Read / 2.5 W (MAX) Write
- Dimensions: 100.14mm x 69.85mm x 9.5mm
- Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C~85°C
- Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Warranty/support: Limited 3-year warranty with free technical support
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 480TB
* Operating system software support: Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (SP1).
Lighting customizable with motherboard RGB control software.
Based on “out-of-box performance” using a SATA Rev 3.0 / PCIe 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, and usage. IOMETER Random 4K Read/Write is based on 8GB partition.
Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide
Limited warranty based on 3 years or “SSD Life Remaining” which can be found using the Kingston SSD Manager (Kingston.com/SSDManager). A new, unused product will show a wear indicator value of one hundred (100), whereas a product that has reached its endurance limit of program erase cycles will show a wear indicator value of one (1). See Kingston.com/wa for details.
Total Bytes Written (TBW) is derived from the JEDEC Workload (JESD219A).