With superior performance and a leader in reliability, the WD Blue SSD offers digital storage that is optimized for multi-tasking and ready to keep up with your high performance computing needs. Available in both 2.5"/7mm cased and M.2 2280 form factors and WD's Functional Integrity Testing Lab (FIT Lab), the WD Blue SSD is compatible with a wide range of computers, so you can be sure you are making the right choice. Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and a 3-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue SSD.
- Sequential read speeds of up to 545MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 525MB/s.
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours Mean Time To Failure (MTTF) and several error-correction technologies for lasting reliability.
- Optimized for multitasking to simultaneously run resource-heavy applications without system slow-down.
- Available in 2.5"/7mm and M.2 2280 models to accommodate most PCs.
- WD FIT Lab certification for compatibility across a wide range of laptop and desktop computers.
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard lets you easily monitor the status of your drive.
- Brand: Western Digital
- Series: Blue
- Model: WDS250G1B0A
- Device Type: Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Used For: Consumer
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Capacity: 250GB, 500GB and 1TB
- Interface: SATA III
- Max Sequential Read: Up to 540 MBps
- Max Sequential Write: Up to 500 MBps
- 4KB Random Read: Up to 97,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: Up to 79,000 IOPS
- MTTF: 1,750,000 hours
- Power Consumption (Idle): 4.9-6.0mW
- Power Consumption (Active):
- Average Active: 70mW
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - +70°C
- Max Read Operating: 2.35W
- Max Write Operating: 3.4W
- Storage Temperature: -45°C - +85°C
- Max Shock Resistance: 1,500G @ 0.5 msec half sine
- Max Vibration Resistance:
- Operating: 5.0 gRMS, 10-2000 Hz
- Non-operating: 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 Hz