Building on the proven basis of the successful NH-C12P, which has received more than 100 awards and recommendations from the international press, the NH-C12P SE14 now comes with Noctua's new NF-P14 140mm fan for further improved quiet cooling performance as well as the new SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system. Topped off with Noctua's pro-grade NT-H1 thermal compound and adding support for both LGA1366 and LGA1156, the NH-C12P SE14 is a premium quality quiet cooler that provides lots of airflow for near-socket mainboard components and excellent case compatibility at a height of only 114mm.
- Proven 6 heatpipe design:
- Recommended by more than 100 international hardware websites and magazines, the NH-C12P heatsink is renowned for its excellent quality and thermal performance
- C-type design with Airflow-Gaps
- Due to the down-facing design, two large Airflow-Gaps and the oversize 140mm fan, the NH-C12P SE14 provides superior cooling for near-socket motherboard components.
- NF-P14 140mm premium fan
- Further improving the original NH-C12P's much acclaimed quiet cooling performance, the NF-P14 is a highly optimised, premium quality 140mm fan with Vortex-Control Notches for superb quietness and outstanding aerodynamic efficiency.
- High compatibility
- The down-facing c-type design allows for low height as well as excellent motherboard and case compatibility, making the NH-C12P SE14 suitable for many smaller or desktop style cases.
- SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system
- Noctua's enthusiast grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting provides broad socket compatibility (LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA775, AM2, AM2+ and AM3) and meets the highest demands in safety, performance and ease-of-use.
- Noctua NT-H1 high-end thermal compound
- Noctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a well proven pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability.
- Intel LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA775 & AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3 (backplate required)
- Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminum (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
- Fan compatibility: 140x140x25mm / 120x120x25mm
Height (without fan): 90 mm
Width (without fan): 126 mm
Depth (without fan): 152 mm
Height (with fan): 114 mm
Width (with fan): 140 mm
Depth (with fan): 152 mm
Fan Model: Noctua NF-P14 (More Info...)
Bearing: SSO-Bearing (More Info...)
Rotational Speed (+/- 10%): 1200 RPM
Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (+/- 10%): 900 RPM
Rotational Speed with U.L.N.A. (+/- 10%): 750 RPM
Airflow: 110.3 m³/h
Airflow with L.N.A.: 83.7 m³/h
Airflow with U.L.N.A.: 71.2 m³/h
Acoustical Noise: 19.6 dB(A)
Acoustical Noise with L.N.A.: 13.2 dB(A)
Acoustical Noise with U.L.N.A.: 10.1 dB(A)
Input Power: 1,2 W
Voltage Range: 12 V
MTBF: > 150.000 h
- NF-P14 premium fan
- Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.)
- Ultra-Low-Noise Adaptor (U.L.N.A.)
- NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound
- SecuFirm2 Mounting Kits
- Noctua Metal Case-Badge