Lightning and power surges can permanently ruin your electronic equipment. Changes in voltage cause lockups and loss of work. The SurgeArrest Essential 6 Outlets 120V will protect your equipment from the threat of bad power. This unit offers a great value for home equipment and business applications such as small office/home computers.
- Status Indicator LED's:
- Provides a quick visual indication of your unit's status.
- Transformer Block Spacing:
- Connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets.
- IEEE let-through rating and UL 1449 compliance:
- The 'Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers' (IEEE) Let-Through Voltage rating is based on a test that subjects a Surge Protector to a 6,000 volt spike. The rating equates to the amount of excess voltage that reaches connected equipment. The lower the number, the better the performance of the Surge Protector is. Underwriter's Laboratory's UL1449 surge protection safety standard uses these ratings to help users gauge performance. UL's best Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor (TVSS) Let-Through Voltage rating is "300V".
- Number of Outlets: 6
- Receptacle Style: NEMA 5-15R
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Maximum Line Current per phase: 15A
- Cord Length: 6 feet (1.83 meters)
- Surge Protection and Filtering:
- Surge energy rating: 840 Joules
- EMI/RFI Noise rejection (100 kHz to 10 MHz): 20 dB
- Peak Current Normal Mode: 10 kAmps
- Peak Current Common Mode: 30 kAmps
- Let Through Voltage Rating: < 330
- Operating Environment: 32 - 104oF (0 - 40oC)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation: 0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)
- Storage Temperature: 5 - 113oF (-15 - 45oC)
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation: 0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)
- Regulatory Approvals: CSA, UL 1449
- Standard Warranty: Lifetime
- Equipment protection policy: Lifetime: $25000
- UL 1449 TVSS Rating: 330V